Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] ds4vita - control your Vita using a DualShock 4

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Mrgreezy3

Re: [Release] ds4vita - control your Vita using a DualShock

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

It is in tai folder . The right analog up wasn't working in my mai dump for one game and the down on the left analog seem like it wasn't responsive and would just make the character walk at a slower pace then usual
Advertising
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

Mrgreezy3 wrote:It is in tai folder . The right analog up wasn't working in my mai dump for one game and the down on the left analog seem like it wasn't responsive and would just make the character walk at a slower pace then usual
Are you using the latest version (ds4vita 1.0 as of this moment)?
Advertising
AbobosFist

Post by AbobosFist »

This plugin works really really well and is everything I wanted. Sadly I did notice that because of the difference in the deadzones between the VITA and the Dual Shock 4, movement is problematic. I noticed it right away in Gravity Rush. Any diagonal movement becomes really jittery and doesn't work well. If need be, I can record some video of this in action if it will help. I haven't tried any other games, but I really hope that this can be improved upon.
Noside017

Post by Noside017 »

I was looking for this "plugin" since henkaku got release but never knew how to even do it , would love to learn but guess now i can learn !! Thank you for this amazing gift heheh .. BTW Good Work :D

One more thing while in remote play both joysticks stop working .. maybe im doing something wrong .. or is it a bug ?
kotelikessweets

Post by kotelikessweets »

Noside017 wrote:One more thing while in remote play both joysticks stop working .. maybe im doing something wrong .. or is it a bug ?
Same for me.
And, R2/L2 still work as R1/L1 in remote. Couldn`t see if R3/L3 work at all.

Having remoteplay on HENkaku is great, and with DS4 connected it would be double cool.
Very exited to use those as a pair, because it is not really comfortable with back panel R2-3/L2-3 controls.
If you could fix it, that`d be great.
Aferaos

Post by Aferaos »

Not worked for me. :/

Added line *KERNELux0:tai/ds4vita.skprx and *ux0:tai/ds4vita.skprx righ after last comand.

Help?
mxnectest6969

Post by mxnectest6969 »

Support New Dual Shock4?
Ryugi

Post by Ryugi »

Anyone Like me with remote play and ds4 have problem with analog sticks? In psvita menu works great, but in remote play stop working
Alessandro998

Post by Alessandro998 »

I have the same problem, I can't use thumbsticks while in remote play. It would be really cool if the dev could solve this problem along with rear touchpad emulation :D
Thanks in advance for any further support to this beautiful project
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

Alessandro998 wrote:I have the same problem, I can't use thumbsticks while in remote play. It would be really cool if the dev could solve this problem along with rear touchpad emulation :D
Thanks in advance for any further support to this beautiful project
Check out the newest version, it fixes the remote play issue!

Return to “HENkaku”