Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
#417445 by trashes
Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:06 am
hi. have got a psp go with cfw 6.20 b9.

1. how do i update cfw 6.20 to 6.60 or 6.61???
2. do i first need to uninstall 6.20 cfw then update to official 6.60/6.61 and then to do cfw???
3. should i do the hackinformer tutorial still (like is there psp go model more suceptible to brick during cfw process)??/
4. which firmare update should i go for 6.60 or 6.61

thanks in advance and i await a reply
Advertising
#417447 by fate6
Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 am
1) Uninstall whatever CFW you have now

2) Update to 6.61 via network update on the system or by getting the eboot from SONY's site.

3) Install the 6.61 version of whatever CFW you had before

4) Install "Infinity" to make the CFW permanent.
Advertising
#417449 by RandQalan
Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 am
I would not go with infinity on Go models suspend is broken on infinity with Go models
#417458 by fate6
Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:11 pm
RandQalan wrote:I would not go with infinity on Go models suspend is broken on infinity with Go models


Ah didn't know that.
#417459 by RandQalan
Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm
fate6 wrote:
RandQalan wrote:I would not go with infinity on Go models suspend is broken on infinity with Go models


Ah didn't know that.

Well the pause really was tired when I posted that :lol:
#417570 by draculakid
Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:58 pm
Hello,
Taking advantage, to install the CFW, I must put the files in the internal memory of the PSP GO or I must put in the M2 memory card.

Thanks.
#417592 by Butcher
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:27 pm
First Memory Stick Pro Duo card ,secend wher u wonna - only need by that structur of folders - and on PSP launch and that all
#417601 by RandQalan
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm
draculakid wrote:Hello,
Taking advantage, to install the CFW, I must put the files in the internal memory of the PSP GO or I must put in the M2 memory card.

Thanks.

It can be on either but recommend internal memory

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest