You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
#417359 by Sindanarie
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:33 pm
HI, first time posting and I am hopeful that someone can help with my problem.

PS Vita 6.63 with ARK I have used this guide; http://wololo.net/2017/02/25/install-ar ... vita-3-63/ .
I have tried using some GBA/SNES/N64 (UO gpSP kai 3.2-1063/Snes9x_Euphoria_R5Beta3/DaedalusX64R1878)

Problems...

GBA - Screen is glitched/buggy and cant make out anything.
Snes - Able to operate the emulator fine but unable to play a game, the emulator freezes and resulting in a hard reset.
N64 - Same as Snes.

Files transferred via Vita FTP.

Is it still possible with 3.63 to run the above emulators?

Thank you if anyone can help.

PS: I am new to all this so please be kind if I'm missing any obvious. :oops:
Advertising
Last edited by Sindanarie on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#417362 by SatoYamura
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 am
Hi. i'm a Brazilian guy but i guess i with help you. open you ARK and verify path of emulator snes gba and n64. the correct path is ex: ms0:/PSP/VHBL/SNES. or try to install again link: http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7904 to intall correctly is zip file in this path PSP/VHBL/SNES <-- emulator zip in winrar and change option compress to store/stock and send to FTP to path ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/ARK and install again. Sorry to my english simple and wrong i just tried to help you :)
Advertising
#417372 by jokatech
Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:29 pm
I also have 3.63 and posted a question. Maybe I can get a response here. I cannot get my hack to work. I followed the steps on the site to modify my app data. When it says to put the new app in the system folder, I do, but after restoring my system, nothing is changed, and no blacklisted games work. Something is wrong with the final steps. What exactly do you do after the app data is modified? What ends up in the system folder?