HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#417196 by SilicaAndPina
Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:06 am
Tesseract wrote:Very nice! Still trying to figure out what I can get away with using these tools. So far I've just done ARK and such.

heres some things:

Whitelist Hacks
DRM Free Content Installation
UriCaller
Account Switching
VHBL
ARK
Custom Themes
(3.61 Or Lower Only) Game Undubs, And Custom Patches
Registry Hacks

Probably some other stuff..
#417201 by Tesseract
Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:17 pm
Looking forward to playing around with it. Since I'm stuck on 3.63 (Vita had that when I got it and I can't afford to get a new one) I'll take what hacks I can get. Account switching and custom themes being the ones I'm most interested in.

Is there any instruction on the account switching? (Namely, does the account sign in tool from hidden tools require switching out the memory card, disabling the vita on one account before signing in another, or anything like that?)
#417225 by SilicaAndPina
Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:22 pm
Tesseract wrote:Looking forward to playing around with it. Since I'm stuck on 3.63 (Vita had that when I got it and I can't afford to get a new one) I'll take what hacks I can get. Account switching and custom themes being the ones I'm most interested in.

Is there any instruction on the account switching? (Namely, does the account sign in tool from hidden tools require switching out the memory card, disabling the vita on one account before signing in another, or anything like that?)

No. hidden applications will allow you to download games from any account all on ONE memory card, however you have to switch back to your main account before rebooting the system, if you dont you will be greeted by that "Plz format" message as the PSN Sign up app doesnt seem to overwrite act.dat
#417259 by happydance
Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:00 pm
i'm getting this error with psvimgtools-frontend-win64 on windows 10 x64

Code: Select allPatching With ARK-2
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1542, in __call__
  File "psvimgtools\easyinstallers\ARK\chooseBackup.py", line 131, in <lambda>
  File "psvimgtools\easyinstallers\ARK\chooseBackup.py", line 47, in patch
  File "shutil.py", line 119, in copy
  File "shutil.py", line 83, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 22] invalid mode ('wb') or filename: u'C:/Users/froid/Documents/PS Vita/EXTRACTED/PGAME/NPUG80318/game/ux0_pspemu_temp_game_PSP_GAME_NPUG80318/'

then this error with psvimgtools-frontend-win32 on windows 10 x64

Code: Select allException in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1542, in __call__
  File "easyinstallers\ARK\chooseBackup.py", line 131, in <lambda>
  self.Button1.configure(command = lambda: patch(defs.getTitleID(self.backupList.get(ACTIVE))))
  File "easyinstallers\ARK\chooseBackup.py", line 55, in patch
  easyInstallers.close_window(root)
  File "easyInstallers.py", line 31, in close_window
  File "lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1865, in destroy
TclError: can't invoke "destroy" command:  application has been destroyed