Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
Chien
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by Chien » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:Here is a modded ARK pboot bubble to auto boot into whatever game or homebrew you want from Live Area.
From the readme:
[spoiler]Here is a modded ARK-2 to auto boot whatever game or homebrew you have configured.

Copy PBOOT.PBP and SAVEPATH.TXT to base game folder,
which should be located in ms0:/PSP/GAME/ (that's ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/).
Then use CMA/QCMA to backup the base game to your PC,
then restore the game back to your Vita.

You should now see the base game with an ARK icon,
or to whatever icon you have changed in PBOOT.PBP,
you can also update the title for PBOOT.PBP.

For each game you want to auto boot, you will need to use a different name for the savedata folder,
so you will need to update the path in SAVEPATH.TXT to point to the savedata folder.

For example:
ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/THIS_GAME_SAVE_FOLDER/ARK.BIN
or:
ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/THAT_HOMEBREW_SAVE_FOLDER/ARK.BIN

Included save, ARK_01234, has a file called BOOTPATH.TXT,
there you can store the path of the game that you want to auto boot.

Here is an example path for an ISO (or CSO):
ms0:/ISO/THE_MOST_AWESOME_GAME_IN_THE_WORLD.cso

or for homebrew (or PS1 game, without sound):
ms0:/PSP/GAME/SOME_AWESOME_HOMEBREW/EBOOT.PBP

it doesn't matter where the game or homebrew is located,
as long as you have the correct paths, it'll launch.

To boot back in the ProShell menu,
hold L trigger + R trigger + Down + Cross, and keep R trigger held.

Do NOT use ux0: path in these files, only use ms0:.[/spoiler]
Do not use ux0: path in these files, only use ms0:.

Download:
https://anonfile.com/s06fvebfbd/FW360_ARK_AUTOBOOT.zip
Can you make BOOTPATH.TXT and SAVEPATH.TXT in same folder with PBOOT.PBP so we only need 1 save folder.
Advertising

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by fate6 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:58 am

Chien wrote:Can you make BOOTPATH.TXT and SAVEPATH.TXT in same folder with PBOOT.PBP so we only need 1 save folder.
ARK still needs to be kept somewhere, The pboot directs to the save which loads ARK and auto boots whatever you tell it.
No real way to make that any simpler beside shoving all of ARK into a single binary I guess :/
Advertising
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

stevenlexon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 am

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by stevenlexon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:06 am

shibil wrote:How are you able to make it work. I've done all the steps in instructions but just after opening it closes after showing minis screen
works for me!try this one!
https://mega.nz/#!4UVEXC7a!A5Z-PoQbVc5x ... 3ZR9pmhykw

shibil
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by shibil » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:00 am

stevenlexon wrote:
shibil wrote:How are you able to make it work. I've done all the steps in instructions but just after opening it closes after showing minis screen
works for me!try this one!
https://mega.nz/#!4UVEXC7a!A5Z-PoQbVc5x ... 3ZR9pmhykw
Its the same file. How is this supposed to make a difference?

stevenlexon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 am

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by stevenlexon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:12 am

:oops: :oops:
shibil wrote:
stevenlexon wrote:
shibil wrote:How are you able to make it work. I've done all the steps in instructions but just after opening it closes after showing minis screen
works for me!try this one!
https://mega.nz/#!4UVEXC7a!A5Z-PoQbVc5x ... 3ZR9pmhykw
Its the same file. How is this supposed to make a difference?
not the same!

Mrgreezy3
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by Mrgreezy3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:16 am

This is not working for me. Someone needs to create a vpk for this saves us the unnessary hassle. I set everything up right but my bubble keeps exiting with no error when trying to launch it.
Can't wait to use this thoo I can finally put my dbz games on my livescreen again

Supergun
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by Supergun » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 am

I have tried 2 different games none work for me.

stevenlexon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 am

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by stevenlexon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Supergun wrote:I have tried 2 different games none work for me.
just try
https://mega.nz/#!4UVEXC7a!A5Z-PoQbVc5x ... 3ZR9pmhykw

Supergun
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by Supergun » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:53 pm

stevenlexon wrote:
Supergun wrote:I have tried 2 different games none work for me.
just try
https://mega.nz/#!4UVEXC7a!A5Z-PoQbVc5x ... 3ZR9pmhykw
Yes i have tried that and its the regular version not the auto boot version

stevenlexon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 am

Re: [Release] ARK 3.60 auto boot pboot

Post by stevenlexon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Supergun wrote:
stevenlexon wrote:
Supergun wrote:I have tried 2 different games none work for me.
just try
https://mega.nz/#!4UVEXC7a!A5Z-PoQbVc5x ... 3ZR9pmhykw
Yes i have tried that and its the regular version not the auto boot version
but it works for me. i don't know why..

Post Reply

Return to “ARK”