Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] Would there be a way to retrieve my game progresses?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
mipo

[OPEN] Would there be a way to retrieve my game progresses?

Post by mipo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:57 pm

My situation is a little complicated.

I have two vita. One is in FW 3.60, and the other is in FW 3.63. They are all 1st generation models. I used memcardswap homebrew by developer SMOKE to swap PSN account on my memory card, then I have inserted it into FW 3.63. I had no problem using the card with FW 3.63, but I soon found out that I could not run any of my DL games due to a license issue. I figured I should switch my account back to the one I used to purchase those games, so I inserted my memory card back to FW 3.60 to run memcardswap homebrew and swap my account again.

It turns out that now I cannot use that memory card on FW 3.60 anymore. I can't run my games anymore, and I can't afford to format my memory card as all my game saves or progresses will be deleted. Just like that, my years of gaming died in a single moment.

I'm still holding on to that memory card without formatting it, hoping someone may find a way to save my game progresses someday. Anyone has any good idea?
Advertising

fate6
Big Beholder

Re: [OPEN] Would there be a way to retrieve my game progress

Post by fate6 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:59 pm

QCMA?
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

mipo

Re: [OPEN] Would there be a way to retrieve my game progress

Post by mipo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:09 pm

I don't think that will help. The problem here is that I cannot use the momory card that has been used on FW 3.63 on FW 3.60 or henkaku.

I'm guessing no hacks for this is in development right now. If I could just swap memory cards regardless of firmware versions.... it would be almost like having a PSN access on henkaku.

Return to “Support”