HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#416067 by pavachan
Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:32 am
Hello :)

I have bought quite a lot of vita and psp games on the psn store on the vita, and after downloading them, i backed them up on my PC with the Content Manager thingy.

What I wanted to ask was, if i get a 3.60 vita and install henkaku and amphetamine on it, will i be able to copy over the backed up games back to the vita, and play them in an overclocked state? (if amphetamine works with a given game ofc).

I also assume i will have to activate the vita using a ps3, which will be required anyway for the ePSP stuff.

Thank you ^_^

*also while im here, will i be able to download, install and play a given month's PS+ free games if i use the ps3 to transfer them?
Advertising
#416088 by fate6
Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:01 am
Yea while on HENkaku the Vita should be able to connect with the PS3 and transfer content like normal but you will need a different plugin for OC on none dumped games.
Vita will auto activate when you transfer something anyway so don't worry about that part but do be sure both system are using the same account.
Advertising
#416140 by pavachan
Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:50 am
I see. Thanks a lot :)

As a small follow-up question, can I also modify non-dumped games when they are on the vita already?
For example, changing the voices to Japanese in ff10/persona 4 by copying over the appropriate files.

Thanks.
#416141 by fate6
Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:59 am
pavachan wrote:I see. Thanks a lot :)

As a small follow-up question, can I also modify non-dumped games when they are on the vita already?
For example, changing the voices to Japanese in ff10/persona 4 by copying over the appropriate files.

Thanks.

Its possible but I think it depends on the game.