Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] ds4vita - control your Vita using a DualShock 4

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Mrgreezy3

Re: [Release] ds4vita - control your Vita using a DualShock

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Yeaaaa you the man next is ps3 controllers and it's over lol great work man thanx for added l2 r2 support now all we need is for that ps button to work in tired of getting up to press the vita.. lol still in all great work.

Edit : it seems to throw a error when plugin is activated while trying to play games installed through mai
Advertising
DMac

Post by DMac »

Please can you make it compatible with the Dual Shock 3?

Thank you!
Advertising
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

The beta 2 version is out, now the screen won't dim/suspend when using the DS4 and the PS button works!

https://github.com/xerpi/ds4vita/releases
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

xerpi wrote:The beta 2 version is out, now the screen won't dim/suspend when using the DS4 and the PS button works!

This version give a issue in adrenaline I cannot move the control pad keeps pressing up but on livearea really works fine still error with mai dumps.. please fix I been using this plugin since birth lol save my vita analog life for sure

Edit 2: found out the exact issue when you bind the right analog to the dpad for adrenaline the d pad start moving up alone. Can you please fix this. I have tested all versions and this started to happen in the builds that have the ps button working hope my test on adrenaline helped out. Happy new year also
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

Mrgreezy3 wrote:
xerpi wrote:The beta 2 version is out, now the screen won't dim/suspend when using the DS4 and the PS button works!

This version give a issue in adrenaline I cannot move the control pad keeps pressing up but on livearea really works fine still error with mai dumps.. please fix I been using this plugin since birth lol save my vita analog life for sure

Edit 2: found out the exact issue when you bind the right analog to the dpad for adrenaline the d pad start moving up alone. Can you please fix this. I have tested all versions and this started to happen in the builds that have the ps button working hope my test on adrenaline helped out. Happy new year also
I've just fixed this bug, try the latest version.
And happy new year too :D
Shippo

Post by Shippo »

Now you only need to fix the Maidump problem :D
masthefool

Post by masthefool »

Its not working for me. How do I run the config.txt
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

Shippo wrote:Now you only need to fix the Maidump problem :D
I've already found out the issue, it's a Maidump issue not mine. The fix is as simple as putting the pluggins inside another folder (for example ux0:/tai instead of ux0:/plugins).
masthefool wrote:Its not working for me. How do I run the config.txt
You don't have to run the config.txt, the config.txt is read automatically when taiHEN is started, and the corresponding plugins are then loaded.
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Just tested last build every works in adrenaline fine

while playing a maidump the game seems to have extra loading times and also up on the right analog isnt functioning in game its weird thats what i found out was wrong other then that every thing else seems fine

keep up the good work
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

Mrgreezy3 wrote:Just tested last build every works in adrenaline fine

while playing a maidump the game seems to have extra loading times and also up on the right analog isnt functioning in game its weird thats what i found out was wrong other then that every thing else seems fine

keep up the good work
I guess you have placed the plugin in a folder (ux0:/tai for example) that's not ux0:/plugins?

Return to “HENkaku”