Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The_Flow's homebrew dose he always release the souce code?

mastrez87

The_Flow's homebrew dose he always release the souce code?

Post by mastrez87 »

I ask because adreniline is still using the old iso driver from procfw and not the vastly improved one that was added a little while before googlecode was shut down. This is the same one in TN-V and ark also use this old driver.

Basically the new iso driver vastly improves ciso loading speed and makes the gta psp games more playable when listening to music without lag. And especially important for me it added support for zso and I know that tn-v/ark aren't using the new inferno as neither of them show zso games listed as playable.

I did the testing for the new driver and without it I still don't see a reason to update to 3.6 since adrenline is the same as tn-v taht whatshisface proted to 3.51.

I knowthat he did relase the cpu/gpu clock homebrew b/c many people released forks of it and I imagine the reason he's not done so with ePSP cfw is because it's not dnoe yet. I tweeted him alink to the improved driver but apparently it wasn't important enough for him to just replace the single file and vastly improve loading times for csos.
Advertising
d@rk51d3

Re: The_Flow's homebrew dose he always release the souce cod

Post by d@rk51d3 »

I guess being a Beta, it was considered "good enough" for the time being........ which it is, especially considering the Flows current workload.
The full release, due in February might have some nice updates.
Advertising
mastrez87

Re: The_Flow's homebrew dose he always release the souce cod

Post by mastrez87 »

Well since he never replied to me on twitter I doubt he is planning on it as ark/tn-v didn't see it worthwhile either. I still have my old build tools to build procfw lying around so I washoping that he'd release the code so that I could replace the driver, and probably one other file to show .zso files and recompile check it out.

Return to “Homebrews”