Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[v3.5-beta2] Better Amphetamin Plugin! [IMPROVED BETA]

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Due to some reports that this plugin crashes your Vita (PCH-1XXX) i have to ask if it does for you!

Crashes! D:
24%
Nope! :D
76%

Total votes: 62

KaInEvIL

Re: [v3.5-beta] Better Amphetamin Plugin! [3.5 PRERELEASE]

Post by KaInEvIL »

Hey, i just noticed your latest 3.5 "beta" plugin made everything slower on my end, games seem more sluggish and load slower than before, i specially noticed it in eiyuu densetsu zero no kiseki evolution even after oc everything to the max. Don't know if it's because of all the added extra information features and the plugin getting clogged up or something else. :o

Just some feedback from me. And yeah, i know it's "beta" :lol:

I think 3.1 was the best "lightweight" version for me since i'm only interested in the OC working correctly but i'll continue using 3.3. Oh and there are some games where the plugin still doesn't load/work. Probably because of missing modules or how they were dumped.
Advertising
12gage

Post by 12gage »

I apologize for the ignorant question but can you tell me how I install? Is it in the SD root (ux0:plugin/amphetamin), or is there some other place? And I place the suprx, config.txt and is there anything else I place there? Again I apologize, I'm very new to Vita hacking, I just recently discovered that all of this progress had been made and I had to break my Vita out of the moth ***. Luckily because I hadn't touched it in so long I was under 3.60 :D
Advertising
BeatPlay

Post by BeatPlay »

12gage wrote:I apologize for the ignorant question but can you tell me how I install? Is it in the SD root (ux0:plugin/amphetamin), or is there some other place? And I place the suprx, config.txt and is there anything else I place there? Again I apologize, I'm very new to Vita hacking, I just recently discovered that all of this progress had been made and I had to break my Vita out of the moth ***. Luckily because I hadn't touched it in so long I was under 3.60 :D
Suprx goes into ux0:plugins/
Config goes into ux0:data/amphetamin/
Game.txt goes into ux0:plugins/

And next time just read the readme ok?
My Homebrews:
12gage

Post by 12gage »

BeatPlay wrote:
12gage wrote:I apologize for the ignorant question but can you tell me how I install? Is it in the SD root (ux0:plugin/amphetamin), or is there some other place? And I place the suprx, config.txt and is there anything else I place there? Again I apologize, I'm very new to Vita hacking, I just recently discovered that all of this progress had been made and I had to break my Vita out of the moth ***. Luckily because I hadn't touched it in so long I was under 3.60 :D
Suprx goes into ux0:plugins/
Config goes into ux0:data/amphetamin/
Game.txt goes into ux0:plugins/

And next time just read the readme ok?

Thank you for your help, sorry I didn't see the read me in the source zip. Thanks again
Yoyogames28

Post by Yoyogames28 »

I especially noticed this with Sword Art Online: Lost Song, but the auto max clocking feature doesn't actually affect the games. I still need to open Better Amphetamin then change the values for there to be a change.
Discount DF
dakken21

Post by dakken21 »

Is this still being worked on? Just wondering since I havnt seen any updates in a while.
BeatPlay

Post by BeatPlay »

dakken21 wrote:Is this still being worked on? Just wondering since I havnt seen any updates in a while.
Yeah, but i need a lot of time for the last bug fixes, because the more code is contained, the more can fail :D
My Homebrews:
dakken21

Post by dakken21 »

No problem mang, just glad you are still doing the good work. This plugin is great and you are **** awesome for making it!
Darkly_C

Post by Darkly_C »

Hi. I have a quick question. The version 3.5 adds only extra feauture like added PSN info, added ability to display Temp in Fah ect or improves Overclocking itself? I ask because I care only on stable overclocking feauture, dont need extra
options. I use 3.3. So should i upgrade??
Zeroba

Post by Zeroba »

What exactly does GPU Xbar help with? Is it just further GPU features getting OC'd or something?
Vita 1k 6.60 - HENkaku
PSP 3k 6.60 - PRO-C

Return to “HENkaku”