Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
NedStark4Life

Re: [RELEASE] RetroArch vpks 18 different cores

Post by NedStark4Life »

Anybody got Diablo to work on PCSX-ReArmed? Mine loads up the games but the controls don't seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a noob at this :D
Advertising
ma16v3

Post by ma16v3 »

10/04 nightly isn't working on PSTV, just loads the UI, but no text, then crashes after about 10 seconds. No idea why. Reverting back to the 10/02 which was the last one I was able to get working.

However, it does load just fine on Vita. Dynarec has been implemented on gpSP and there is good and bad with it:

Bad: Lots of stalling.

Good: Framerate between stalls is pretty much 60 always.
Advertising
romain337

Post by romain337 »

NedStark4Life wrote:Anybody got Diablo to work on PCSX-ReArmed? Mine loads up the games but the controls don't seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a noob at this :D

Try with the hle bios. An user on gbatemp got the same problem with another game. Who know.
PixelButts

Post by PixelButts »

Personal requests
-Support bios DTLH1000, DTLH1100 DTLH1200, and DTLH3000 (or any other bios because I dont like SCPH550X)
-Someone help me use a second controller on the PSTV (important for some debug reasons - i have a controller, just need to get it to register both)

Furthermore, as stated prior, October 2nd is the last working build for PSTV.

I can report good amounts of success and playability on some titles
-Megaman legends - fine
-Megaman legends 2 - slowdown in the flutter on fire, potentially more (will play through it all but heavy effects cause slowdown. Nino Ruins may be an issue due to water effect)
-Megaman X4 - appears flawless with 1 drop for a brief moment
-Megaman X5 - also works fine but has a few drops
-Megaman X6 - flawless
-Misadventures of Tron Bonne - works, has some drops. (Thankfully this does NOT suffer from the infamous white screen freezing)
-Some prototypes of the above as well
-Dead or Alive (US Trade Demo) - works but man this was awful. I dont blame the emulator, I believe it to be the build itself as this has had issues on PS1 dev hardware and other emulators. See Attached pic.
Attachments
2016-08-04-200216.jpg
2016-08-04-200216.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
NedStark4Life

Post by NedStark4Life »

romain337 wrote:
NedStark4Life wrote:Anybody got Diablo to work on PCSX-ReArmed? Mine loads up the games but the controls don't seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a noob at this :D

Try with the hle bios. An user on gbatemp got the same problem with another game. Who know.
Thanks, I'll check it out
ikilledzeus

Post by ikilledzeus »

I hate to bother anyone but can someone send me a link or something for the gba thumbnails and boxart. I went to github but it only gives you the option to dl all boxart from all consoles, and I don't want that. I cant find stand alone thumbnail packs.
jack52032

Post by jack52032 »

ikilledzeus wrote:I hate to bother anyone but can someone send me a link or something for the gba thumbnails and boxart. I went to github but it only gives you the option to dl all boxart from all consoles, and I don't want that. I cant find stand alone thumbnail packs.
http://thumbnailpacks.libretro.com/
ikilledzeus

Post by ikilledzeus »

Thank you! I feel like an idiot! :lol:
starkkc1

Post by starkkc1 »

found out how to use the analog stic when using cps2 or neo geo emulator.when you start up a new game open up the qick menu and it will have some controller options just enable them from ther also have a list of working cps2 games that play on the retro arc
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

So this may sound like an odd thing to ask but does anyone know how I can change my .sav files from my psp gba emulator to the new .srm files for the retroarch gba emulator ?

Return to “HENkaku”