Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Udaius

Re: [BETA-RELEASE | TESTERS NEEDED] rinCheat

Post by Udaius »

AsgardianLeo wrote:
Udaius wrote:If this is ok to post here then feel free to add it the DB Rinn :)

regions
PCSB00861.zip
====================
Udaius wrote:If this is ok to post here then feel free to add it the DB Rinn :)
Btw its for Digimon cyber sleuth, my version is EUR so I don't know if the offsets will work on other
My abilities with hex are not as good as I'd hope, is there a way I could change the value to something lower? turns out you can't sell Memory Ups or Farm Plugins so know I have a bunch in my bag I can't sell
Yea all you do is open the ccheat.txt file and lower the @63 value to a lower hex value , obviously you'll need to edit the correct slot for where memory up it as, which is usually slot 1 as it goes to the top
Advertising

Post by 0196071 »

When trying to boot criminal girls with the plugin im getting an error c2-12828-1 but without the plugin its launching fine.
Edit: link to error dump https://mega.nz/#!SU5gWZDa!TAnhyXKZ0Lki ... hMG92xawXE
Advertising
marios92

Post by marios92 »

Rin, If you want to add more features to your plugin, to make them more close to cwcheat, i think you need to add (other than joker command) a text reader (for game guide!) and maybe a remapping/macrofire features :D
Remapping explain himself, macrofire is a function to add button combo/ sequence on a single (or more) buttons.
For example:
you can set Square button that is treat as you press Square+Cross, or a more-complicated sequence like Tekken combo lol
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Anyone here able to get savedata cheats working willing to help to test an extension of rinCheat? If so, add me to skype: rinnegatamante1
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
Shippo

Post by Shippo »

@Rinne im an amateur in finding cheats etc, but i could try someting for you if you want but i dont have skype, just send me a message :)
Pie44567

Post by Pie44567 »

Anybody wanna try getting a max credits on Hyperdemension Re;Birth 3? Ill post a save for anyone willing.
Udaius

Post by Udaius »

Pie44567 wrote:Anybody wanna try getting a max credits on Hyperdemension Re;Birth 3? Ill post a save for anyone willing.
I'd be more than happy to help just let me know how much credits you have so I know what i'm looking for, also keep a backup of the save since I don't have the game to test it with so I will just be sending the save bk after I mod it for you
Udaius

Post by Udaius »

Udaius wrote:
Pie44567 wrote:Anybody wanna try getting a max credits on Hyperdemension Re;Birth 3? Ill post a save for anyone willing.
I'd be more than happy to help just let me know how much credits you have so I know what i'm looking for, also keep a backup of the save since I don't have the game to test it with so I will just be sending the save bk after I mod it for you
If by find you mean an offset for the cheat.txt I won't be able to help without having the game, I can likely get you max credits through hex though as i'm better at that lol
Pie44567

Post by Pie44567 »

Udaius wrote:
Udaius wrote:
If by find you mean an offset for the cheat.txt I won't be able to help without having the game, I can likely get you max credits through hex though as i'm better at that lol
Alrighty then here's the file and I have 2652 credits.
Attachments
data0000.rar
(7.54 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Udaius

Post by Udaius »

There are 3 values that are 2652 so I tried one of them, if its not the right one i'll try again til I get the right one
Attachments
data0000.zip
(8.38 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

Return to “HENkaku”