Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[REQUEST] PS3/PS4 controller to PSVita

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
KatanaRama

[REQUEST] PS3/PS4 controller to PSVita

Post by KatanaRama »

I'm wondering if this is possible now that Henkaku has gotten more ahead, to be to access the bluetooth settings or directory and grab its address and connect it to a ps3 or ps4 controller. IMO I don't think its impossible. So... it will be great if someone will look into it. :D
Advertising
thebudds

Re: [REQUEST] PS3/PS4 controller to PSVita

Post by thebudds »

KatanaRama wrote:I'm wondering if this is possible now that Henkaku has gotten more ahead, to be to access the bluetooth settings or directory and grab its address and connect it to a ps3 or ps4 controller. IMO I don't think its impossible. So... it will be great if someone will look into it. :D
Hmm... the pstv has everything needed already, I wonder if switching some modules around would work?
Advertising
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

I would actually like to see this happen when you put it that way the pstv does use it so it could be matter of switching somethings around maybe ask someone that has a henkaku pstv to look into it heck even the psp go had ps3 controller support
NedStark4Life

Post by NedStark4Life »

jdestroyer97 wrote:I would actually like to see this happen when you put it that way the pstv does use it so it could be matter of switching somethings around maybe ask someone that has a henkaku pstv to look into it heck even the psp go had ps3 controller support
Same :) This would be a really cool feature!

Return to “Support”