Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ps4 remote play

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
TechTomas

ps4 remote play

Post by TechTomas »

whats the difference between the remote play app in a retail vita and a vita in demo mode ive noticed that the vita in demo mode connects directly via remote play to a common ps4 where the retail asks what we wanna do (ie. second screen option is available ? i wonder when sony updates ps4 firmware and we lose remote play capabilities its quite possible a vita in demo mode might continue to allow us to use remote play after ps4 updates ???
Advertising
Invertfreak

Re: ps4 remote play

Post by Invertfreak »

I am pretty sure that the idu mode will try to autoupdate. I know if you don't have the vita update blocker on before you move the Vita from cex to idu mode, it will update without asking. I would assume it would do the same thing once it connects to the ps4.
Advertising
TechTomas

Re: ps4 remote play

Post by TechTomas »

ive been running my ps vita on a closed network i use android app to activate henkaku (this is the best for me, offline installer doesn't seem to work) and my ps4 is connected to psn all the time and ive got my vita set to connect directly with ps4 and ive continued to use it after the 3.61 update came out and it hasnt even mentioned once that theres an update but yeah i'll figure out whats going on cause i really like remote play and hope some dev may be able to make a version of remote play that sends the ps4 any firmware version that its looking for and pass that checkpoint (i don't care about remote play over the internet. direct connect is way more useful.... could possibly be used to hack ps4 maybe once we get real cfw on the vita or another idea would be to make a cfw ps3 and cfw ps vita to a point when 'it only does everything' together... :lol: it would be the ultimate gaming combo then in future add the ps4 to the cfw family where they all work together to do amazing things :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “HENkaku”