Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

★ COMMUNITY PSN LINKS! Share and Download DRM-Free Content!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
kok3995

Re: ★ COMMUNITY PSN LINKS! Share and Download DRM-Free Conte

Post by kok3995 »

Hi, thanks for all these awesome links. I have a question though. The installation took a very long time. I check task manager and it transfers at the rate of 0.8MB/s only. Is this normal?
Advertising
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

kok3995 wrote:Hi, thanks for all these awesome links. I have a question though. The installation took a very long time. I check task manager and it transfers at the rate of 0.8MB/s only. Is this normal?
Either reconnect your USB Cable or buy a better one.
Advertising
"Either do something stupid or write something stupid"
-LeMe
halfdragonheart

Post by halfdragonheart »

fate6 wrote:
halfdragonheart wrote:Can I install JP or other region games on my NA Vita?
And why some games' size is lower than normal? Like project diva f I remember is about ~3Gb but the pkg is just ~400Mb? This is demo version?
Yes the Vita is region free so install whatever region you want and yes its the demo and no there will never be links to full games on this site.

Also yes I know some of the demos are the full game with a license limitation.
I see... When I saw the pkg of Child of Light (2Gb) I thought it would be a full game. Thanks for the info bro... :lol:
AdmiralPurple

Post by AdmiralPurple »

So about the monster hunter Chinese demo, will we even be able to play it on 3.6? Seeing as it's an online only game and we can't log onto psn with 3.6. I really hope this isn't the case, but I guess I'll find out in an hour when it's done installing lol.
Filippo94

Post by Filippo94 »

spzjulien wrote:what about psp demo ? possible ?
I would second this, I'm still learning, but it seems that you can't install VHBL without having a PSP game on the vita (being it a full game or demo or free doesn't matter). I did not find any way to connect the 3.60 PSvita to the PSN store, and this means that, since I have not a PSP game on my vita, I can not install VHBL.

Having a demo to be installed with the Package Installer would allow people to have a PSP game on their vita to be able to install VHBL.
PSP Fat cfw 6.60 Pro-C2
PSVita Fat 3.60 taiHen
AdmiralPurple

Post by AdmiralPurple »

Well, as soon as we are able to get AES keys to decrypt psp and vita games, that would be possible. Until then it's nothing more than wishful thinking.
Filippo94

Post by Filippo94 »

Why to decrypt them? If I'm not mistaken, these links point straight to the PSN store database, where I'm sure they are stored as DRM-Free for free to use games, and DRM-Locked for actual games which require licenses to be bought.

If PSP Demos are free to be downloaded , unless the PSN stores them in a different way, so that method used is not able to get them, it should be possble to get a pkg containing some PSP demo to be installed.
PSP Fat cfw 6.60 Pro-C2
PSVita Fat 3.60 taiHen
AdmiralPurple

Post by AdmiralPurple »

Because all psp demos have drm
Ling974

Post by Ling974 »

Hello Blaze and FeitX ! Thank you for this topic, and all the pkg you already posted

Can i ask you something please ? i search the Disgaea 4 EU or US pkg demo, if you or a member of the forum can add a link of this demo please it will be very kind, i thank you in advance !

Have a good day !
AdmiralPurple

Post by AdmiralPurple »

ALso, about monster hunter, looks like I was right about not being able to play on 3.6. It needs to be signed into psn to play.

Return to “Games”