Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vita save transfer?

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
jdestroyer97

Vita save transfer?

Post by jdestroyer97 »

So I have a vita 1000 and a vita slim now just incase I put henkaku on the older vita I wanna transfer the savefiles from the older one to the newer since it has a larger memory card but will I need to update I'm not sure how to do so :/
Advertising
Xychous

Re: Vita save transfer?

Post by Xychous »

Have you found an answer yet? I believe QCMA was made for that specific reason.
Advertising
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

Xychous wrote:Have you found an answer yet? I believe QCMA was made for that specific reason.
That was my first idea but like I wasn't sure since I've seen issues with people being asked to update their firmware and I don't want to do that just yet
Konnoke

Post by Konnoke »

I'm also wondering the same thing. QCMA should allow you to manage files without updating your vita to the most recent firmware but I haven't actually tried it since I would use the cloud storage. But now that all my vitas are on 3.60, I should try it.

EDIT: I just transfer a save and it worked! Both were 3.60 but I'm going to upgrade one of them to 3.61 later and see if it'll still work.
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

Konnoke wrote:I'm also wondering the same thing. QCMA should allow you to manage files without updating your vita to the most recent firmware but I haven't actually tried it since I would use the cloud storage. But now that all my vitas are on 3.60, I should try it.

EDIT: I just transfer a save and it worked! Both were 3.60 but I'm going to upgrade one of them to 3.61 later and see if it'll still work.
Don't worry bout it I tried it out and it worked like a charm no updates here :D and all my saves and stuff I just made sure to keep both systems on airplane mode
Konnoke

Post by Konnoke »

Awesome! Do you know if there's any known way to transfer trophy data between 3.60 and 3.61? I know there's a way to move trophy data between 3.60 but at this point save data might be the only workaround.
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

Konnoke wrote:Awesome! Do you know if there's any known way to transfer trophy data between 3.60 and 3.61? I know there's a way to move trophy data between 3.60 but at this point save data might be the only workaround.
I believe that you can transfer the save data as long as it's stored on your PC

Return to “HENkaku”