Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

FFX-HD Game save edited

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
sickness01

FFX-HD Game save edited

Post by sickness01 »

just thought i would post this here for now, i will make a tutorial for anyone else that is interested, it is a fairly simple process to do it, idk if there is a way for the x-2 hd game yet, but i will probably try in a of couple hours

note: henkaku is highly recommended (have to be able to get the decrypted save data)

Advertising
Malachi

Re: FFX-HD Game save edited

Post by Malachi »

Yes please a tutorial! I would like a way to add items to the inventory. For example: I don't want to play the entire tournament for blitzball to get Waka's Celestial Weapon. I have all Celestial Weapons except for that one. A tutorial for that would be fantastic!
Advertising
sickness01

Post by sickness01 »

Malachi wrote:Yes please a tutorial! I would like a way to add items to the inventory. For example: I don't want to play the entire tournament for blitzball to get Waka's Celestial Weapon. I have all Celestial Weapons except for that one. A tutorial for that would be fantastic!
yupp, the tutorial will allow you to use FFXED save editor to edit the save, there are alot of options in it, for adding items, xp, sphere levels, stats items, weapons skills, and alot of other things, only restriction that i know of atm is that you cannot edit any names (characters, aeons)
Malachi

Post by Malachi »

sickness01 wrote:yupp, the tutorial will allow you to use FFXED save editor to edit the save, there are alot of options in it, for adding items, xp, sphere levels, stats items, weapons skills, and alot of other things, only restriction that i know of atm is that you cannot edit any names (characters, aeons)
That sounds fantastic! I wait patiently for your tool. Thanks
sickness01

Post by sickness01 »

Malachi wrote:
sickness01 wrote:yupp, the tutorial will allow you to use FFXED save editor to edit the save, there are alot of options in it, for adding items, xp, sphere levels, stats items, weapons skills, and alot of other things, only restriction that i know of atm is that you cannot edit any names (characters, aeons)
That sounds fantastic! I wait patiently for your tool. Thanks
posted the tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=46407

Return to “General”