Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

iso2eboot (cso, dax, and jso compatible!)

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
TonyDansa
Banned

iso2eboot (cso, dax, and jso compatible!)

Post by TonyDansa »

Hey guys! so this is a little tool I put together!
fake_np v5 provided by tpu

THIS IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAYED FOR THEIR GAMES

(but because of a glitch in the software that i'm unable to fix, I am unable to keep people from using this on illegal copies of game backups... )

It's a VERY simple app, simply put the exe (iso2eboot.exe) in the same directory as your psp game rips. CSO, DAX, JSO and ISO rips. This will convert the non ISO games to ISO so that it is compatible with TPU's fake_np app. then it converts all of the iso's to an eboot format.

After the iso is convert it is moved to the "iso" directory...where you can delete it or keep it later. after the CSO, DAX and JSO files are converted to iso the original file is moved into a folder named accordingly.

After all of the iso's are finished converting you simply copy the "PSP" folder that was created with this to your psp and play locally. NO hacked psp required!

not all games work with this method and you can't use games larger than 728mb (I may be wrong on the size...)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

Peace Eazy and FREAKING ENJOY!

[spoiler]http://www.mediafire.com/file/iga0ddvra ... 2eboot.exe
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2563105/16330050/[/spoiler]
Advertising
Last edited by TonyDansa on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyDansa
Banned

Re: iso2eboot (cso, dax, and jso compatible!)

Post by TonyDansa »

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues with this app. it's worked in all of the testing that i've done. i really only made this for myself. i'm going to be coming accross 140 psp rips soon and i would like to have most of them signed eboots ready to copy to my 2x32gb produo's for while i'm deployed.
Advertising
hacker alias

Post by hacker alias »

Why wouldn't we just use fake_np.exe which has a size limit of 728MB?
I've got 40-some games signed and working.
TonyDansa
Banned

Post by TonyDansa »

hey...if you would have read this...it uses fake_np v5. when v6 comes out i'll use that instead. it's a BULK patcher. so instead of manually extracting a ton of files from the iso, then putting it into a folder, renaming the folder, renaming the iso, and then running fake np...then deleting the excess stuff and then doing it ALL over again (in your case 40 times)...and then converting your cso's Dax's and Jso's to iso format so that it's compatible with fake_np and then re doing the prior steps again however many extra times. you really only need to put your cso's, dax's, jso's and iso's in the same directory as this app, run the app and press the button. it will convert all of your cso's dax's and jso's to iso's...then iso's to eboots. automatically placing the eboot in the directory "PSP\game\gamename\eboot.pbp". VERY user friendly and VERY easy. just run it and do whatever you want for the next while. I have NO desire on manually converting EACH game rip when I have my 140 game rips. that would take an uncomfortably long time to do by hand. don't you think? you could have saved SOOO much time just by running this.
hacker alias

Post by hacker alias »

Well I'm sorry, but I'm working with games that are over the 728MB limit now, testing them by taking one file out and checking if it runs, repeating, etc

I'm trying to figure out why I can't get Persona to run after it's been signed.

Anyway. Good luck.
TonyDansa
Banned

Post by TonyDansa »

well, you could do a large batch of them...and test with ease. plus have the game images, audio, etc in the signed eboot.

just a thought. if you get a newer version than fake_np v5 would you let me know? because it would be nice to be able to convert larger images. thanks for the comments! makes me feel at least a little loved. there have been a ton of downloads on both the torrent and on the mediafire link and no comments yet. oh well. different scenes invoke different responses to custom apps.
dauphin327

Post by dauphin327 »

Did it auto sign the eboot,Iso?
And please include the source as its protected source.
TonyDansa
Banned

Post by TonyDansa »

the source is really in the temp files after you run it.

it's the same thing that tpu released only automated and it converts other gamerips to iso so it can be used for them too.
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

can you make work with bigger size iso/Cso? it would be nice.
TonyDansa
Banned

Post by TonyDansa »

being that i'm not the guy who made fake_np i am unable to build a better version. I don't really know how fake_np.exe actually works. i haven't looked at the source files yet. i'm sure he'll release a better version soon enough. but for now, most games are under the 728mb size anyways.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”