Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vita TV whitelister homebrew

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
gnmmarechal

Re: Vita TV whitelister homebrew

Post by gnmmarechal »

Advertising
maxld

Post by maxld »

Working great with PSN WRC 4 :) Thanks a ton!
Advertising
ViviIX

Post by ViviIX »

Kankertje wrote: Just run it, it should exit immediately and you are good to go :)
How do I run the whitelist.vpk file? So far I've successfully added the 'molecularShell' bubble to my home screen. Do I download the .vpk file using the PSTV's web browser, transfer the file from my PC, or use another method?
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

ViviIX wrote:
Kankertje wrote: Just run it, it should exit immediately and you are good to go :)
How do I run the whitelist.vpk file? So far I've successfully added the 'molecularShell' bubble to my home screen. Do I download the .vpk file using the PSTV's web browser, transfer the file from my PC, or use another method?
Run molecularShell, press select to run FTP server, connect to it from computer and copy over the .vpk file ( to anywhere in ux0: ) , stop the FTP server, navigate to the vpk and install it by pressing X, this should create a bubble in live area which can be run :)
ViviIX

Post by ViviIX »

Thank you, that clears things up.
zebular0

Post by zebular0 »

While this is great I updated to 3.60 for this to use the new whitelist, unfortunately it looks like it's only good until restart even if you disable wifi/internet connection. Is there a way that this can replace the whitelist that is permanent? Eventually this backdoor website will go down and we'll be SOL again.
Satoshi_Matrix

Post by Satoshi_Matrix »

Probably not. Just keep your Vita TV in standby mode for as long as possible. Don't turn it off.

Speaking of the whitelister, I made a thread for this but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well.

I still can't get Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 1 or Moe Chronicle to boot up even with HENkaku and whitelister1.1.

Does anyone reading this know how to fix these two games? I read something about modifying some file or something.
hexcode99

Post by hexcode99 »

I installed the whitelist.vpk but Star Ocean Second Evolution (Japanese Game) is not working. Had it working with the whitelist hack and firmware 3.52, I also notice that the whitelist icon has no background image. Did it not install correctly?

Downloaded from:
http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/8407
deadprez1985

Post by deadprez1985 »

My bubble Is just white along with snes bubble also

I updated the white list to whitelist1.1 it's fixed
Now i just need the snes one fixed :D
Last edited by deadprez1985 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tymek

Post by Tymek »

Would it be possible to whitelist PSP titles?
Even on the regular Vita?

Return to “HENkaku”