Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] Transfering PS Vita game to PC without PSVITA

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
frostvi3n

[OPEN] Transfering PS Vita game to PC without PSVITA

Post by frostvi3n »

Ok guyz , so my PSN account got banned , but it is activated on my PS3 and i have downloaded some PS Vita games that i legally used to own ( DUE TO BAN ) and rdy to transfer , so is there a way that i can transfer them to my Vita or PC (QCMA) and then transfer it to vita , cause when u connect the vita to PS3 it ask to u login and u cant :D so i have access to the files but is there anyway to install them to my Vita ?
Advertising
frostvi3n

Re: [OPEN] Transfering PS Vita game to PC without PSVITA

Post by frostvi3n »

BUMP :D
anyone ? plz ?
is there a way ? or not ? or any idea to test it out ?
Advertising
Vita90

Post by Vita90 »

You need to transfer them via a PS3 console otherwise it won't work— At least that's how I've done and how most do anyhow. But say, where are you located, are you within Europe or UK?
frostvi3n

Post by frostvi3n »

Vita90 wrote:You need to transfer them via a PS3 console otherwise it won't work— At least that's how I've done and how most do anyhow. But say, where are you located, are you within Europe or UK?
Neither of em :D im Located in IRAN :D
so here is a thing i had a PSN acc , i used to download some games to my PS3 then it got banned , so the games on the computer that i backed them up earler , i can transfer em via qcma just fine , thou i have some downloaded games on my PS3 that i didint had time to do that and now my acc is baneed so when u try to access the PS3 via content manager it ask u to login which u cant :D so is there any other way to transfer it like pkg to PSVIMG or decrypt encrypt some how

Return to “Support”