Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Open]PS TV fw 3.35 Unity installation

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Maverick923

[Open]PS TV fw 3.35 Unity installation

Post by Maverick923 »

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=43043&p=401654#p401654

Is there another step to this? I did everything it said, but the version of the demo I used still shows to be the latest. The game itself is smaller in size. I am trying to induce an update in order to install Unity. I do not receive any update prompts after deleting the patch folder. I believe since the version shows current, I never receive the prompt. Of course I am unable to connect to PSN. I need to use my PS3 for that.
Advertising
szczuru

Re: [Open]PS TV fw 3.35 Unity installation

Post by szczuru »

If you're looking for "update", there's no need to use game for this - use PSM instead of game (Settings -> System -> Playstation Mobile).
Advertising
Maverick923

Post by Maverick923 »

szczuru wrote:If you're looking for "update", there's no need to use game for this - use PSM instead of game (Settings -> System -> Playstation Mobile).
I have a new PS TV on fw3.35, and I want to run native homebrew. I was trying to use this method "http://hackinformer.com/2015/06/27/guid ... 3-51-3-20/"

If there is another guide for what your talking about then I would love to see it. Honestly I am a little confused about the hole thing. I did see PSM, and it was updateed. How do I use it on PS TV? I believe I need also need a key for PSM+.
Please point me in the right direction for what I am looking to do.
szczuru

Post by szczuru »

For step 6 in tutorial which you've linked you can use Playstation Mobile (Settings -> System -> Playstation Mobile -> 3 dots -> Update). It'll add update to download queue just like any other update for game. If you have already installed PSM Runtime, you can also delete it in this menu and then click 3 dots for update.

Return to “Support”