Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I can´t activate my PS Vita

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
fran2003vk

I can´t activate my PS Vita

Post by fran2003vk »

I tried to copy a PSP game from the ps3 to the PS Vita.It copies,but when i tried to run it,it says it needs to activate the account.
Advertising
Jazoolee ahamed

Re: I can´t activate my PS Vita

Post by Jazoolee ahamed »

Then activate it via the psn in your settings.or register via web by providing your pin number.
Advertising
PSN-Jazoolee ahamed
Rejuvenate
Henkaku,Adrenaline
Enso
PS Vita 3.60
fran2003vk

Post by fran2003vk »

Jazoolee ahamed wrote:Then activate it via the psn in your settings.or register via web by providing your pin number.
I cant because i am on 3.18 and i also cant via web because sony change the settings to do it
wolololloyd

Post by wolololloyd »

fran2003vk wrote:I tried to copy a PSP game from the ps3 to the PS Vita.It copies,but when i tried to run it,it says it needs to activate the account.

make sure your ps3 and your psvita are on the same accnt.....then download any game in psn using ps3,when download finish, transfer it to psvita
Falkiner

Post by Falkiner »

Activating and Linking a PS Vita (PS3 Required)

This is a highly unknown trick and can save you a lot of trouble and stress. This trick is especially useful if you happen to reset your Vita or buy a new one. If you need to just activate, follow and skip to part 2 (however if that doesnt work for some reason try redoing it but by following both parts.)

Part 1 (Linking your PSN account)
Power off your Vita completely
Push and hold the PS Logo Button + the R shoulder Button + the Power Button. Hold them for a few seconds, till the screen goes on and the recovery menu appears.
Select option 4. Restore the PS Vita System.
Wait till the Vita boots up again and follow the instructions till it asks you if you would like to link you’re Vita with you’re PSN Account. Do this now because it’s the only way to avoid the update.
Part 2 (Activating your PSvita)
1. To activate you simply need to download any game that you’ve bought previously (or get a new one) with the PSN account thats tied to your Vita on the PS3.

2. Transfer said game over to your Playstation Vita and install it. Launching the game will then activate your Vita with your account.

http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/
PSP 1000 - 6.60 PRO-C2 16GB
PSP 2000 - 5.03 GEN3 (Drowned in 2010 - RIP) 4GB
PSVita Phat - 3.18 TN-V10 (Patapon) + Custom Bubbles 4GB
PS2 SCPH50001 - HDD OSD Hack 120GB
New Nintendo 3DS Black (32 GB) - 10.5-30
fran2003vk

Post by fran2003vk »

Falkiner wrote:Activating and Linking a PS Vita (PS3 Required)

This is a highly unknown trick and can save you a lot of trouble and stress. This trick is especially useful if you happen to reset your Vita or buy a new one. If you need to just activate, follow and skip to part 2 (however if that doesnt work for some reason try redoing it but by following both parts.)

Part 1 (Linking your PSN account)
Power off your Vita completely
Push and hold the PS Logo Button + the R shoulder Button + the Power Button. Hold them for a few seconds, till the screen goes on and the recovery menu appears.
Select option 4. Restore the PS Vita System.
Wait till the Vita boots up again and follow the instructions till it asks you if you would like to link you’re Vita with you’re PSN Account. Do this now because it’s the only way to avoid the update.
Part 2 (Activating your PSvita)
1. To activate you simply need to download any game that you’ve bought previously (or get a new one) with the PSN account thats tied to your Vita on the PS3.

2. Transfer said game over to your Playstation Vita and install it. Launching the game will then activate your Vita with your account.

http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/
thats what i have done before posting anything
timmyx

Post by timmyx »

Return to “Support”