Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Different ISO Drivers

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
KillerM33

Different ISO Drivers

Post by KillerM33 »

Now that I got your attention, one of the features i notied in LME CFW is the support for the different drivers like the M33 driver , NP9660 driver , OE driver , Normal driver, ME driver and Inferno driver. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using each, Someone please enlighten me on this matter, Thank you!
Advertising
qwikrazor87
Guru

Re: Different ISO Drivers

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Each drivers have different patches and the way they handle them, and compatibility may or may not differ for games for each driver, so if you run into a problem on some game using your current driver you can try out the others, if that still doesn't help then you'll need to figure that out on your own.
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
reprep

Post by reprep »

Inferno is fine most of the time. Games like Motorstorm, Tekken 6 etc. need different drivers though. What i do is use Inferno, change the driver accordingly when a game asks for something else. That should work fine for most scenarios.
KillerM33

Post by KillerM33 »

reprep wrote:Inferno is fine most of the time. Games like Motorstorm, Tekken 6 etc. need different drivers though. What i do is use Inferno, change the driver accordingly when a game asks for something else. That should work fine for most scenarios.
When will a game ask if it needs a different ISO Driver?
KillerM33

Post by KillerM33 »

Did somebody managed to create an ISO Driver that is superior to all other ISO Drivers ? One that has the advantages and none of the disadvantages? An ISO Driver that can be used on any game?
reprep

Post by reprep »

KillerM33 wrote:
reprep wrote:Inferno is fine most of the time. Games like Motorstorm, Tekken 6 etc. need different drivers though. What i do is use Inferno, change the driver accordingly when a game asks for something else. That should work fine for most scenarios.
When will a game ask if it needs a different ISO Driver?
simple, game doesn't work or have glitches et.
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

There are some more picky games demand to be compressed to cso or pressed to a certain button at the beginning of the game.

Bust a move ghost is one of them, some say when you compress it to cso it runs but didn't work for me. Only pressing to start when I see company's name on the screen working with that game.

I don't understand why they do puzzle games like that but PSP version of that game is just a tertris like rectangular in the middle of the screen but psx version is covering whole screen.
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”