Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Pool Hall Pro Error C1-2858-3 VHBL 3.52

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
crisiscorex

Pool Hall Pro Error C1-2858-3 VHBL 3.52

Post by crisiscorex »

Hello everyone, I am currently running the pool hall pro exploit; although i can't seem to get it to start. I followed the tutorial exactly along with the video tutorial as well but i keep getting "An error has occurred. (c1-2858-3)". Is there something I am overlooking? Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Advertising
xfullmetal17

Re: Pool Hall Pro Error C1-2858-3 VHBL 3.52

Post by xfullmetal17 »

I *might* be wrong, but as I recall PHP was patched in 3.52?

Just to be sure, you're using the Pool Hall Pro files and *not* the World of Pool ones? Made sure the plugin is turned on and all files are in the appropriate places?
Advertising
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'
crisiscorex

Post by crisiscorex »

I think it's still active, it loads up the exploit but it hangs right at the end. I followed this video tutorial as well; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbG0lkMgRt8 he encountered the same error but fixed it by simply copying the save file over once again. Yes, I am currently using the PHP save file and adding the 138 menu I didn't do anything different from the tutorial or video which is why I am completely stumped. I tried looking everywhere for an answer but all I see is people with the same issue and no solution either.
crisiscorex

Post by crisiscorex »

Is there any way to close this post? I should have posted in the support section, sorry!

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”