Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Cannot install vitadefilerunity client.

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
awes

Re: Cannot install vitadefilerunity client.

Post by awes »

mummysboy wrote:I ran the SETUP.BAT as a 'user'

If you are still getting the appkey not found error a file must have been missed. The 4 files I moved into the support folder are the keys it needs (they have to be added into unity program first though)

If it can't find the exe when running as admin - try right clicking the exe and checking the run as admin always in the file properties.

If it helps I managed it on win7 x64.

I have very limited knowledge on this hack but I will try and help out buddy. (It doesn't get easier when actually trying to run homebrew lol)
Thanks my friend, I copied the 4 files you told me to copy in any folder and subfolder of rejuvenate, now it has found it and it is appearing on my vita :)

I originally only had them in the "support" folder, seems for me they needed to be in a different folder (I suppose it must be the root folder where the SETUP.BAT is. )

Edit: oh ****, after I tapped on the defiler within the psm dev *** it said it needs to be updated and now it says "Playstation Mobile Developers's License could not be confirmed."
***!
Edit2:ok, after repeating the licensing thing it's there again.
I'm ready for new troubles!
Advertising
Jaycloudz

Post by Jaycloudz »

same im having the same problem Playstation Mobile Developers's License could not be confirmed anyone could help ? i did all the steps
Advertising
Proud User of 6.20 TN HEN (C)
PSP GO NP1001
ZombiePrince

Post by ZombiePrince »

Reposting from the other thread since I was directed to this one:

3.50 Vita and PSM Unity 1.06 here. I can't even get VitaDefiler installed on my Vita in the first place. I encounter the "appkey not found" error despite all files being in the same directory as setup.bat. If I unplug my Vita from the PC it disconnects too, apparently I can't connect through WiFi.
corbin92

Post by corbin92 »

n1tr0sox1d3 wrote:I too couldn't run publishing utility. It would crash when going to key tab. On windows 8.

I have another laptop with windows 8 again x64. The good news is publishing utility works on that. Go figure!?!?
I just got my new laptop with Windows 8.1 installed. I'm able to connect my vita with ease, unlike the experience I'm having with my old laptop where the PSMDevice executable crashes. I'm starting to believe that the reason the PSMDevice executable crashes is because of one of the recent updates to the Windows systems. I don't think it's just Windows 10 either. Right before I upgraded my other laptop from Win8.1 to Win10, some of the required security updates broke my compatibility with any PSM Studio-related program, except for the Publishing Utility, which was the only program in the suite to actually open. I still can't open PSM Studio on my old laptop.
I exist only to show that I once existed; A Vagrant Soul with a story to tell.
~Me
PSN ID: CorbinR92
Systems Owned
PSP-1001
PS Vita Slim - 3.36 w/TN-V
PS3 (Shared with Family)
Contact Info/Websites
Tumblr
Facebook
Twitter
KIK: CorbinR92
need2burn

Post by need2burn »

Guys, I received the missing appkey error when I evidently did not have everything installed. I downloaded the following files, and I no longer got the appkey error, and I now have Hello World on my Vita.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=2092
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=13523
awes

Post by awes »

ZombiePrince wrote:Reposting from the other thread since I was directed to this one:

3.50 Vita and PSM Unity 1.06 here. I can't even get VitaDefiler installed on my Vita in the first place. I encounter the "appkey not found" error despite all files being in the same directory as setup.bat. If I unplug my Vita from the PC it disconnects too, apparently I can't connect through WiFi.
Try to do it like me, and just copy these 4 files to all subfolders too.
I can't 100% guarantee that it must be the one where the setup.bat is.
albie85

Post by albie85 »

Putting all the key and licence files in the same folder as setup.bat and then running setup again works 100% with no app key error I've been trying for a week now I have vitadefiler in unity. Also to get past the waiting for connection screen (as long as you defiler installed) simply drag the hombrew you want to use to run_hombrew.bat then when it says waiting for connection press vita defiler on your vita and then it should connect. These 2 have to be the solution because I was in the same boat as everyone else. Now I'm good to go

Also not many homebrews work with unity as people still need to update there work I've only had hello world working all the emulators have an error but they all work when I run them with psm dev (not unity) so it's safe to say it's not something I'm doing rong lol
PSP 1000 6.60 PRO CFW + PANDORA BATTERY
PSVITA 3G/WIFI 3.18 CUSTOM BUBBLES! TN-V etc
PS2 SLIM FMCB
PS3 Slim 250GB E3 Flasher REBUG 4.46 Spoofed 4.66
PS4 500GB :p
:geek: :geek: :geek:
albie85

Post by albie85 »

awes wrote:
ZombiePrince wrote:Reposting from the other thread since I was directed to this one:

Drag elf file to hombrew.bat when it says waiting for connection click defiler on your vita when it says powered by unity it will then connect I think the problem is that vitadefiler can't launch itself. Also not much hombrew is compatible with unity until they update there work
On psm dev app (not unity) vitadefiler launches on it's own when you drag homebrew but this way ain't too much hassle.
PSP 1000 6.60 PRO CFW + PANDORA BATTERY
PSVITA 3G/WIFI 3.18 CUSTOM BUBBLES! TN-V etc
PS2 SLIM FMCB
PS3 Slim 250GB E3 Flasher REBUG 4.46 Spoofed 4.66
PS4 500GB :p
:geek: :geek: :geek:
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

albie85 wrote:
awes wrote:

Drag elf file to hombrew.bat when it says waiting for connection click defiler on your vita when it says powered by unity it will then connect I think the problem is that vitadefiler can't launch itself. Also not much hombrew is compatible with unity until they update there work
On psm dev app (not unity) vitadefiler launches on it's own when you drag homebrew but this way ain't too much hassle.
Homebrew needs to be recompiled with the SDK to work with unity. Homebrew that worked on the normal dev app, will always work on the unity app, it just needs to be recompiled for it.
Alaster

Post by Alaster »

mummysboy wrote:Ok,

Must be some wierd admin rights/permissions thing going on.

SOLVED FOR ME - DO THIS AT OWN RISK - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS!!!

1. Follow every single guide on the internet to the letter (they all say the same thing dont panic)
2. IF you get the cant find appkey error............
3. press WINDOWS KEY & R to get the run dialog box
4. paste in this : %APPDATA%\SCE\PSM Publishing Utility\
5. Explore the 4 folders and copy the following 4 files: the device.seed , _PSM_DEFAULT_.khapp , kdev.p12 , thedevice.ktapp INTO your rejuvenatefolder\support\

This should allow for your PSMSigner function to now work and allow for the dang script to finish correctly.

Hopefully i have helped someone.

It worked! It was the _PSM_DEFAULT_.khapp that was missing! Thanks! :D

Return to “Rejuvenate”