Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Playstation TV installing Unity Dev via package installer?

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
psp_revival

Playstation TV installing Unity Dev via package installer?

Post by psp_revival »

Is it possible to install the Unity Dev application as I have heard conflicting answers.

I have a PSTV with PSM and Unity Dev installed from PSN and a Vita TV (no unity and different account) on 3.01

QCMA connects to Vita TV with wifi ( nothing with lan network) but back up manager sees no games and when invoking package installer no pkg files are displayed.

So can anyone provide a working tutorial to install unity dev to Vita TV/PSTV units.

Edit: Clarification.
Advertising
PsP Go 6.61 - 2.3 LME
Vita TV 3.01 TN
PlayStation TV 3.60 HENkaku
PlayStation TV 3.63 ps+ Japan - USA
RPi2 Lakka
nCadeRegal

Re: Playstation TV installing Unity Dev via package installe

Post by nCadeRegal »

Yea I'm searching for this answer myself. From what I've read for now this requires a vita to I stall to then a memory card swap to pstv. My vita is 3.52, and pstv is3.36. I'm assuming we will have to wait for said pkg installer via pstv to be released by mr.gas. unless someone else finds a solution first.
Advertising
[spoiler]Ps3 Phat 80gb 4.65 Ferrox, Ps3 Slim 120gb 4.65 Darknet, Ps3 Slim 320gb 4.66 OFW, Ps4 Destiny Bundle, Vita 1K OFW, Vita 1K TN-v, to many PSP's to list, Vita TV OFW, Collector of consoles[/spoiler]
Kofus

Post by Kofus »

Is possible, I have a PS TV 3.20 with PSM Unity installed with PKG Installer and it works. Now i have to wait for Rejuvenate port to PSM Unity
psp_revival

Post by psp_revival »

Kofus wrote:Is possible, I have a PS TV 3.20 with PSM Unity installed with PKG Installer and it works. Now i have to wait for Rejuvenate port to PSM Unity
Rejuvenate for PSTV as now been released.

http://hackinformer.com/2015/08/07/psvi ... psm-unity/
PsP Go 6.61 - 2.3 LME
Vita TV 3.01 TN
PlayStation TV 3.60 HENkaku
PlayStation TV 3.63 ps+ Japan - USA
RPi2 Lakka
Kofus

Post by Kofus »

psp_revival wrote:
Kofus wrote:Is possible, I have a PS TV 3.20 with PSM Unity installed with PKG Installer and it works. Now i have to wait for Rejuvenate port to PSM Unity
Rejuvenate for PSTV as now been released.

http://hackinformer.com/2015/08/07/psvi ... psm-unity/
:o
Thanks ;)
smvb64

Post by smvb64 »

Does it ask you to update when you use it? I installed the pkg for both unity and the 1.05 update (I'm also on PS TV 3.20)
It can be ignored but then im on a screen that says " license cant be confirmed" is that normal?
arquliz

Post by arquliz »

smvb64 wrote:
Does it ask you to update when you use it? I installed the pkg for both unity and the 1.05 update (I'm also on PS TV 3.20)
It can be ignored but then im on a screen that says " license cant be confirmed" is that normal?
Yes that's normal. When you get a licence through PSM+, the update prompt and the "license cant be comfirmed" message will disappear.
smvb64

Post by smvb64 »

arquliz wrote:
smvb64 wrote:
Yes that's normal. When you get a licence through PSM+, the update prompt and the "license cant be comfirmed" message will disappear.
Thanks, Ill try that now and see whats happens.
smvb64

Post by smvb64 »

Sorry for the double post but where you able to connect the PSTV to the "Publishing Utility for Unity"? Is it possible to connect to that via wifi?

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”