Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Rejuvenate port to psm unity?

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
nCadeRegal

Rejuvenate port to psm unity?

Post by nCadeRegal »

What the title says, I have not heard anything since the announce and release of rejuvenate other than yifanlu saying he would not be porting it to unity. Has anyone heard anything about it, are any devs working on it, has there been any progress whatsoever? Just curious as to when I can start playing with some brews on my pstv, as I have updated my 1000 vita to the latest ofw as to be able to have pan access for downloads and gaming online. Any insight would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Advertising
[spoiler]Ps3 Phat 80gb 4.65 Ferrox, Ps3 Slim 120gb 4.65 Darknet, Ps3 Slim 320gb 4.66 OFW, Ps4 Destiny Bundle, Vita 1K OFW, Vita 1K TN-v, to many PSP's to list, Vita TV OFW, Collector of consoles[/spoiler]
ordi

Re: Rejuvenate port to psm unity?

Post by ordi »

Good timing, this article was published yesterday: http://hackinformer.com/2015/07/30/reju ... vita-pstv/ :D
Advertising
nCadeRegal

Post by nCadeRegal »

Nice I was hoping to see some front page news on here about it, but this will do. That's awesome that it is gonna be a reality soon, it's so exciting to watch the vita brew scene grow daily. I can't wait to see what the coming months bring, maybe an awesome Christmas present from wololo, and friends? Reminds me of the good ol psp days, Pandora batteries, dax, coldbird, ah what memories. I'd like to thank everyone involved for their tireless devotion to the scene, it would be nothing without you guys.
[spoiler]Ps3 Phat 80gb 4.65 Ferrox, Ps3 Slim 120gb 4.65 Darknet, Ps3 Slim 320gb 4.66 OFW, Ps4 Destiny Bundle, Vita 1K OFW, Vita 1K TN-v, to many PSP's to list, Vita TV OFW, Collector of consoles[/spoiler]
skogaby

Post by skogaby »

d@rk51d3

Post by d@rk51d3 »

SCHWIIIIIIIIIIING. :D
nCadeRegal

Post by nCadeRegal »

Nice, now the fun begins. Again I'd like to thank all those who contributed and shared the end product.
nCadeRegal

Post by nCadeRegal »

So after doing some research, it seems that for now a vita is required for the intall of Psm unity on pstv by doing a memory card swap after install. The vita I have is on 3.52, and my pstv is on 3.36. I'm gonna assume that this won't work and when done it will require me to update my pstv in order to install. Will I have to wait for the release of Mr gas trick to install w/o a vita being needed? Thanks
Ling974

Post by Ling974 »

Thanks for the news !

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”