Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Fake PSM Dev Update?

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
FedoraFlow

Fake PSM Dev Update?

Post by FedoraFlow »

I just tried running PSM Dev, and it asks me to update the application. When I hit refresh on the Dev app from the Live Area, it doesn’t give me an option for an update. I’ve tried running homebrew through Vita Defiler, and I get the update notification again. Just wanted to know if anyone else is aware or if there is a fix/work-around. I was able to run homebrew/ emulators just fine earlier today. Maybe Sony’s caught on and this is a security measure. If anyone is having the same issue, please verify. Otherwise, I’d like to know how I can resolve this. Just to clarify, I’m running PSM Dev 1.15
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Re: Fake PSM Dev Update?

Post by Acid_Snake »

Same here.
Advertising
UnLuck3R

Post by UnLuck3R »

3.52?
Black PSP-1007|6.60ME
Black PSVita 1007 Wifi/3G|3.65 HENkaku Enso

CSPSP1.92+(c1)
rionmaiden

Post by rionmaiden »

The same thing happened to me and I tried creating a new license key from PSM studio but got an error. I then tried PSM+ and did the setup again and everything works again.
This article seems to confirm that sony are pulling everyones licenses http://wololo.net/2015/07/28/psm-is-app ... g-forward/
Hope that helps
FedoraFlow

Post by FedoraFlow »

rionmaiden wrote:The same thing happened to me and I tried creating a new license key from PSM studio but got an error. I then tried PSM+ and did the setup again and everything works again.
This article seems to confirm that sony are pulling everyones licenses http://wololo.net/2015/07/28/psm-is-app ... g-forward/
Hope that helps
Thanks for the feedback, I hadn't tried setting up PSM+ again. I'll redo the setup and report back.
FedoraFlow

Post by FedoraFlow »

FedoraFlow wrote:
rionmaiden wrote:The same thing happened to me and I tried creating a new license key from PSM studio but got an error. I then tried PSM+ and did the setup again and everything works again.
Hope that helps
Thanks for the feedback, I hadn't tried setting up PSM+ again. I'll redo the setup and report back.
I did as rionmaiden suggested and all is well. Thanks for the help!
rionmaiden

Post by rionmaiden »

Glad to have helped FedoraFlow. I was quite worried when this happened as I had spent about 7 hours playing pokemon red the previous day, haha.

Return to “Rejuvenate”