Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

{Help} I have psm dev assistant,am I good to go ?

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
Kamijou08

{Help} I have psm dev assistant,am I good to go ?

Post by Kamijou08 »

I updated from 3.18 to 3.51 just to have this native hack to be release by yifanlu. I downloaded psm developer assistant to my ps vita. I also apply for psm license but still not approved but there is update from yifanlu that we don't need to have the license to be able to use his future exploit. So my question is am I good to go after i install psm developer assistant or there are things i need to do?
Advertising
reprep

Re: {Help} I have psm dev assistant,am I good to go ?

Post by reprep »

According to what yifanlu said, no you don't have to do anything else after installing the psm developer assistant to your vita.
Advertising
Kamijou08

Post by Kamijou08 »

reprep wrote:According to what yifanlu said, no you don't have to do anything else after installing the psm developer assistant to your vita.
ok thanks so i don't need to download sdk 1.21 on my pc and install the ball game he mention in his first post about registering psm.???
helltoast

Post by helltoast »

reprep wrote:According to what yifanlu said, no you don't have to do anything else after installing the psm developer assistant to your vita.
Is version 1.15 OK, though? I'm not even sure 3.36+ can install 1.14 to be honest. I also don't see what good is an assistant without a license as it'll barely boot but I should know better than question yifanlu.
reprep

Post by reprep »

version 1.15 or any other working version is ok. People (including me) tried to install 1.14 patch just because it works on 3.18 vita and 1.15 patch (which normally downloads with the app) doesn't work.

TLDR: If the app works as it goes to the main screen of the app, you are fine.
Estel77

Post by Estel77 »

Just wanted to confirm this. I was scared of updating because the update log for 1.15 says: "For PlayStation Mobile SDK version 2.00.00."

But I still updated. Now the app opens normally, and then after digging into the app, the 'Show Build Information' menu says: "PSM Runtime version : 1.21 / 2.00 and PSM DevAssistant build : Rev.24XXX (No. 10XX)"

So, in short, it is not that this update is ONLY for 2.00.00, but that it ALSO includes 1.21, which is what Yifan said we should download to our computers.

Is this correct?
quackwalks

Post by quackwalks »

I too have a 1.15 dev assistant on my vita and wondering the same. The instructions said to complete the registration before running or updating the app. I found a comment that says the following, but it would be nice to know the details. If reprep says it's okay, then I do what reprep says.

"T - May 11, 2015 at 12:11 am

Without the update it shows: PSM Runtime version 1.21
With the update it shows: PSM Runtime version 1.21/2.00

Seeing that he is says to download SDK 1.21 would mean it will work with or without the update. The update is for SDK 2.00 support, 1.21 wouldn’t be touched in any way."
Pockets69

Post by Pockets69 »

install the sdk on your pc while you are at it, it's the only thing missing.

Post by 11770 »

my version says 1.21/2.00 is this fine?

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”