Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Soul Saga Beta Giveway! - CLOSED-

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
walnut100

Re: Soul Saga Beta Giveway!

Post by walnut100 »

I am drunk right now and would play it

i know you'd probably prefer a better reason than that but that's all I've got besides a handle of whiskey in my hand
Advertising
alcantarilla22

Post by alcantarilla22 »

Well...I don't have any special chat or something to convince you to give me one, but I would really like one 'cause games as interesting an imaginative as this one looks have been catching my attention lately, like Child of Light or Nihilumbra ^o^ Plus, I have never been able to get into the beta of anything, so it would be pretty cool and interesting to do so OwO Well, whatever happens, thanks for the info about this interesting game, I will be waiting impatiently for the release, my Vita needs more awesome games like this one =D!
Advertising
skyhot004

Post by skyhot004 »

I don't know why would I want one
The game look bland as it currently is now

There's nothing big about story yet (the characters are nice though)

So I guess I don't know why would I want one
If I got one I will do the gameplay on youtube I guess
It's probably better than android games I've been playing lately
...................Yeah i got nothing to say here
SmurfyD

Post by SmurfyD »

Why do I want to play the beta? That is the dumbest question I've ever heard. Classic turn based rpg that I can play on my Vita, YES PLEASE. Come on who isn't yearning for a good 3d rpg with a overworld mind you (not enough rpgs do this these days).

Then there's the 2 way story which reminds me of BoF4 which I loved and the fact it has a crafting system adn then a naval combat (haven't seen this but i'm I think of Suikoden for some reason). That and the fact I just love to see games in their early states. There is a certain satisfaction in discovering a bug nobody else has and to know it was you who helped the development team exterminate it.

TLDR : Me want.
Sakuryu

Post by Sakuryu »

Hi, I'd really like to get in on the Beta for a couple of reasons. One as a student of Game Art I'm always ravenous for the next peek I get to see at the new stuff coming in and how I might learn from it for the future of my own career. Two I've always loved JRPGs since my first game ever Chrono Trigger and I'm going to play this game no matter what! I really hope I'm given a key to this so I can try to help out the game in any way I can and to enjoy it in the little time I have to play around as a full time college student.
~`~ Fly on Coldbird, Hope your future endeavors bring you to higher skies away from the scum that's polluted the new world. We'll miss you! ~'~
papapsofos

Post by papapsofos »

This game looks phenomenal nad i must say i would like to be one of the beta testers so i can see if there are any flaws or something that i believe that iit should change so that the game would be loved by everyone. JRPG games are one of my favourite categories in gaming just like Persona, FF, Kingdom hearts, Shadow Hearts etc. I'd really like to have the chance to play this game so i can help the developers and also enjoy it my shelf and see what it holds later in the story which is quite intiguing to me to learn the story of that world. :D :D :D :D :D
skreama@gmail.com

Post by skreama@gmail.com »

I've been a gamer since the days of the 486 pc and atari 2600
I've watched games grow and develop over time from the brutal difficulty of 8-bit platform to the wondrous open worlds of skyrim
and as much as i love destiny/dragon age etc as they look and play amazingly, they have lost something in the transition
i recently was fortunate to acquire a PS1 still sealed from a car boot sale and pulled FF7 from my collection (even found my original memory card and save) i never actually fathomed how much time i had committed to playing RPGS back then compared to games now
And this is what new AAA games are lacking and why the indie scene is growing so much
Games like this make you fall in love with them to a point where even when not playing your still thinking about the next play session
This game looks beautiful and the trailer makes you feel like its the same type of classic thats going to pull you in and not let go
I would like the opportunity to play it and see if it gives everything i hoping it will
Thibault1171

Post by Thibault1171 »

I really want to test it on my Vita... oh wait ... this beta giveway isn't for vita? Oh ... Then ... Maybe I should give it a try on my brand-new laptop before :D
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
PSP 1000/3000/GO
PSVita 1000 Datecode 2C running 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 with up-to-date firmware
luck

Post by luck »

simply because i don t like it.
i need a reason to love it
Daringa

Post by Daringa »

I love JRPGs, grew up with all the nice Games from Secret of Mana, over Final Fantasy and Breath of Fire to Lost Odyssey which from newer Gen Games still had the most Charm of being like the Good Old Games. This feels like a Homage to all the Good Stuff of the Past so i would really like a chance to play and see the further developement of it with my own eyes.

Return to “Games”