Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

zerryleppenz

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by zerryleppenz »

Sorry for stupid questions, but i cant find exact 100% answer by myself
i have vita with OFW 3.5. what exploit do i need? TN-V 11 seems to have 3.50 support, but i cant figure out what exploitable game i need, because i've seen in the list ones only for 3.1x, nothing for newer FW
Advertising
FEGuy

Post by FEGuy »

Has anyone who bought Arcade Darts pre-takedown been able to download it now that it's back up? I bought it but couldn't start the download on my PS3 in time; now it's apparently back on the store but it's not downloading: Shows up in the webstore but won't let me queue from the Download List; going to the product page brings up the download button but won't actually download it. Almost the same thing with the PS3 store, only it doesn't show up at all in the download list there.
Advertising
incosciente

Post by incosciente »

Hello,
I have a problem I can not place boot screen in homebrews , such PSP filer ,
Use all programs leercheman , the one who had success was : TN- V Bubble ISO \ Homebrew Loader , but gives more weight to the bubble .
use fake_np and entered the homebrew without boot screen , use sign_np and showed boot screen but returned to the menu psvita , also use qwikzor v.2.3 loader and loader ark -2 kernel , none eboot.bpb had success for my boot screen .
Use Numblast basis using 3.18 patapon 1exploit . I ask this because it seems the boot screen to homebrew is possible using qwikzor and loaders of xana and I am not able .
Thanks ( excuse my bad English is not my native language )
Manarte

Post by Manarte »

So i was thinking i miss the World of Pool Release cause i have the vita for a short time and im new in the forum and at the vita hacking will be a second game exploit for my vita ? like the World of pool was for europe wich is my case i am portuguese and then was the pool hall pro or something like that cause the ape escape exploit was for us only but there is also ape escape on the europe psn can anybody hep with this or is something that cant be said by now ?
Sorry for the bad english

PS Vita PCH2016 OFW 3.50
Thanks in Advance!!!
gotfw

Post by gotfw »

How do you access the home button for TN-V 11 I'm on 3.50. Trying to use a plug in that requires the home button for the psp.
fvig2001

Post by fvig2001 »

1) I have a 3.50 hacked Vita 1000 and I'm thinking of getting a 3.01 Vita 2000 (Borderlands) and assuming I can activate it using my PS3 CFW and update it to 3.36, will I be able to transfer my games through QCMA using the same PSN account on Vita 1000?
smithsf0x

Post by smithsf0x »

gotfw wrote:How do you access the home button for TN-V 11 I'm on 3.50. Trying to use a plug in that requires the home button for the psp.
Hold SELECT and START for a second or two.
fvig2001 wrote:1) I have a 3.50 hacked Vita 1000 and I'm thinking of getting a 3.01 Vita 2000 (Borderlands) and assuming I can activate it using my PS3 CFW and update it to 3.36, will I be able to transfer my games through QCMA using the same PSN account on Vita 1000?
You will have to change the CMA Protocol Version every time you change the Vita but as long as it is the same Acc it has to work ;D
fvig2001

Post by fvig2001 »

1. I have a 3.50 Vita 1000 and 3.18 Vita 2000. I was able to activate my Vita 2000 through my friend's PS3 and was able to play a non-exploited game. When I tried to copy my backed up 3.50 games through QCMA (appropriate protocol) and Opencma (with appropriate version) to my 3.18 vita, I encounter C0-13780-9. Am I forced to update to 3.50 to get my games?
Jayko

Post by Jayko »

sorry for the noob question but desperately need some good advice.

1)Could I still run Monster hunter freedom unite exploit on my vita link to US PSN account?
2) 1.80 OFW

as I understand some of the game has been removed and re-uploaded on PS store, is the game already patch to make this exploit nullify? as I read some said sony actually patch the OFW and not the game? any kind soul care to help? thanks

and if not, what is the lowest possible OFW I can upgrade to if I wanna run kernel exploit game to install ARK or TN. as I don't want to run the latest OFW for now.
kirabitesthedust

Post by kirabitesthedust »

i'm having some trouble with OCMA. whenever i try to install it and run the "run.bat" file, i am shown this

http://i.imgur.com/6CEwrv2.png

and i am assuming this is the final barrier to me getting PSPFiler and VitaFTP onto my vita properly.

Return to “Homebrews”