Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
User avatar
leecherman
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 am

Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by leecherman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:17 am

Sign~Fake NP Expert GUI Written By LMAN © 2015

Sign~Fake PSP ISOs to PSN EBOOT.PBP Format on the Fly.
No need for any complicated steps, just drag'n'drop or add the source files
then press on the save icon, and this tool will do it's work.

Notes:
#1
You need to have an activated system with a valid license of any purchased
PSN PSP games in order to use this game as a base for the new signed EBOOT.PBP file,
or you can enable the 'Use Fixed Key' option to use a fixed base key instead of your base game.
#2
You can save a small header of the base PSN game, which you can use it later
instead of the full size of the PSN EBOOT.PBP file, if you enabled the 'Save a Small Base Header' option
and dropped\added the PSN EBOOT.PBP into the second field, the saved header will be in a new folder
named 'bases' which located in the same folder as this tool.
#3
The supported image files to use it as STARTDAT are: '*.PNG, *.JPG, *.JPEG, *.BMP, *.GIF'
If the image dimension larger\smaller than the default size, which is '480x272'
This tool will automatically resize it to the required size.

Change-log:
v0.1
Initial release.

Requirement:
Microsoft DotNet v4.0.

Homepage:
https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman

If you like my works and appreciate it, a donation will be appreciated:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... GHWTV89ZGG

Special Thanks to:
hykem, tpu, cue.

Image

Download:
https://sites.google.com/site/theleeche ... ects=0&d=1
Advertising
Last edited by leecherman on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

RandQalan
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by RandQalan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:49 am

NICE good work this :D
Advertising
Image

User avatar
leecherman
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by leecherman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:02 am

Thx :)

RandQalan
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by RandQalan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:26 am

This is scary do you know FFT-0 will now work with OFW on PSP with this :lol:
Image

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by The Z » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 am

RandQalan wrote:This is scary do you know FFT-0 will now work with OFW on PSP with this :lol:
A "sign_np" solution will work, but no "free (demo header)" solution will work with a game that big, due to limited header sizes.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

RandQalan
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by RandQalan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 am

The Z wrote:
RandQalan wrote:This is scary do you know FFT-0 will now work with OFW on PSP with this :lol:
A "sign_np" solution will work, but no "free (demo header)" solution will work with a game that big, due to limited header sizes.
auto sign 02 works with internal Opnssmp.bin of ISO with OFW 6.60 on 2g test this myself
Image

User avatar
leecherman
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by leecherman » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:54 am

RandQalan wrote:
The Z wrote:
RandQalan wrote:This is scary do you know FFT-0 will now work with OFW on PSP with this :lol:
A "sign_np" solution will work, but no "free (demo header)" solution will work with a game that big, due to limited header sizes.
auto sign 02 works with internal Opnssmp.bin of ISO with OFW 6.60 on 2g test this myself
Yeah It will works if you provided a Base game and didn't enable "Use Fixed Key" option.

jwolf3
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by jwolf3 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:26 am

Is there anyway we can use a smaller base such as Naruto Kizuna that we downloaded on the forum from a link..?

RandQalan
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by RandQalan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:50 pm

leecherman wrote:Yeah It will works if you provided a Base game and didn't enable "Use Fixed Key" option.
Funny I did use Use Fixed Key and did not supply base but it still worked on my 2g PSP on OFW :?
Image

User avatar
leecherman
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Sign~Fake NP Expert [Released]

Post by leecherman » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:55 pm

RandQalan wrote:
leecherman wrote:Yeah It will works if you provided a Base game and didn't enable "Use Fixed Key" option.
Funny I did use Use Fixed Key and did not supply base but it still worked on my 2g PSP on OFW :?
Yeah that's funny, I didn't give a close attention to the posts, so never mind of my previous post...
and btw even without using Opnssmp.bin it will still work :)

Post Reply

Return to “General”