Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

From PSP Demo to TN-V Bubble

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
jabyz

Re: From PSP Demo to TN-V Bubble

Post by jabyz »

What is the correct way to change the icon on live area using this methos? I've tried putting the pboot.pbp in the original demo folder and it doesnt change it
Advertising
mummysboy

Post by mummysboy »

Ok,

DEMO installations are often a little bit diffent to the normal method of swapping icons etc

\you need to use the DEMO's PARAM.SFO and edit that as your basis.

e.g change title on the DEMO's PARAM

to get this param either backup the demo via CMA (Thanks to whoever noticed this method) and use the PARAM stored on PC

or

Copy the eboot of the demo over to pc via FTP and extract via PBP unpacker

hope this helps buddy
Advertising
yawned

Post by yawned »

OP thanks a ton for your concise guide bruh , finally managed to get tn-v working with Dangan Ronpa.
apoptygma

Post by apoptygma »

Followed this word for word three times except I used Go! Sudoku as the base game (so changed the ID numbers where appropriate) the database step doesn't seem to work ,I've correctly used the & at the end of the demo's folder, and called the TVN.PBP EBOOT.PBP. with the full stop at the end but I just end up with the demo there and when I launch it it just drops back to the main launcher (live ?) without firing the exploit, The TVN launcher works fine from within ePSP what have I messed up here?
apoptygma

Post by apoptygma »

Oh looks like i missed the param step. I'll keep at it.
apoptygma

Post by apoptygma »

the custom bubble i made just dumps me back to the live area

edit - Fixed it, the problem was the actual EBOOT, apparently this whole trick doesn't work if you use sign_np instead of fake_np!
Mercenary09

Post by Mercenary09 »

Oh boy.. this worked (on my second try). I don't understand why UNO and NUMBLAST didn't seem to after I tried it a dozen times, though. Well, Uno did work once.. but it felt like a fluke and I and sort of gave up.

Now to find out why PSP Filer won't show up through TN-V as a bubble.

I thought it wouldn't work because I was using a cloned bubble of the demo and used the wrong ID here or there. I used the Naruto Kizuna demo with Patapon (as base and exploit) on 3.18 if anyone wonders.

I only used PSP Filer and thought it may not work either. I transferred the license file to rename on the PC, but it didn't show up in PSP Filer and it seemed to corrupt Patapon's license asking to download it. thought that was weird and didn't realize a file in the ps1 save data could do that unless it was something else, but I think that was it. All the failure to make a working bubble made the process easy to remember and do, at least.

Thanks for the guide, but does anyone know why PSP Filer doesn't show up through TN-V as a bubble?

edit: oh.. I just noticed ISO and CSO files do not show.. hmm
PS Vita (PCH-1001) - 3.18
animax

Post by animax »

How is patapon 2 both the exploit game AND the base game?? Is the danganronpa demo not the base game??

Return to “Tutorials”