Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] ARK-2 (bubble) (3.36)

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
CosmicTacoCat

Re: [Release] ARK-2 (bubble) (3.36)

Post by CosmicTacoCat »

Ok I tried this with the patapon 2 exploit and got an error at the gray screen. I checked my content manager and it move PSP/PS1 game and savedata to the Other section.

Does anyone know what to do? And has anyone tried this with MGS: peace walker?
Advertising
Hey b0ss
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Can this version of ark be installed on 3.18 And work correctly I tried it but it freezes on white screen. I was thinking about updating to 3.36 but wanna have the ark bubble setup first .
Advertising
BixByte

Post by BixByte »

danko.ba.nanko wrote:Can any one point to a FTP homebrew that works on 3.36 thanks
VitaFTP worked just fine for me.

Grab the version from here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!NlYCQITY!MU9WnA7_V98tnJC8zUxWRA
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

corbin92 wrote:So, how do I get the seplugins working?
Did you manage to find this out? I've been trying a bunch of stuff and none of it's worked

I've tried Vita Plugin Manager and restarting
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

doctorgoat wrote:
corbin92 wrote:So, how do I get the seplugins working?
Did you manage to find this out? I've been trying a bunch of stuff and none of it's worked
Make a file called PLUGINS.TXT and place it in the ARK_12345 save.
Format should be something like this,

Code: Select all

game,ms0:/seplugins/someplugin.prx,1
pops,ms0:/seplugins/cheatpops.prx,1
umdemu,ms0:/seplugins/anotherplugin.prx,1
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

That's the exact thing I'm using and neither the cwcheat or tempAR things I've tried have worked x_x

I've tried copies from viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25415, is there another copy you can recommend?

edit:
yeah it was def. the copy, i have freecheat going now
whyess

Post by whyess »

I used uno as a base game to install vhbl and i plan on using it to install ark-2, is there anyway in general to rename the name of the bubble from uno to vhbl or ark2 as well as change the thumbnail to the png that's included with the vhbl/ark
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

BixByte wrote:So, I was able to get ARK-2 installed on my Vita using UNO (US) as a base, and it launches as normal. However, I'm having issues getting ISOs to run when launching them from within ARK-2 itself. For instance, I've got an uncompressed ISO of DJMAX Portable Black Square that I transferred over via CMA, and moved into a folder name "ISO" on the root of my memory card. When I try to launch the game, my screen will go black for ~10 seconds, I'll get a popup saying "An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)," and then ARK-2 closes, returning me to the Vita's homescreen.

Up to this point, I've tried a few different things including: running the same ISO directly from the savegame folder I use to transfer stuff through CMA, checking the ISO's file name to make sure it was in all caps (For reference, in the example above the ISO's name was DJMXBS.ISO), hard-rebooting the Vita, refreshing the Vita's database, and recopying the files ARK uses in the SAVEGAME folder. Despite what I've done thus far, I haven't had any luck.

Any ideas for what I could try next?
I think the DJMAX games (at least several) have DRM that detects certain folders (seplugins, iso, IRSHELL, and possible other folders are checked) and they will not boot. I think there is a plugin or option called HideCFW to bypass this. I haven't had a chance to test it out on 3.36 yet.
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
Xana

Post by Xana »

Are the ARK versions of apps like VitaFTP, filer, gPSP, etc on smoke's MEGA archive any different than the VHBL versions? does running the VHBL version through ARK act any differently?
MoonsBane

Post by MoonsBane »

Anyone got a fix for an error code 2855? Tried Petz Sadle Club and Patapon 2 (both have worked for VHBL) and I get a japanese start screen followed by the error code.

EDIT; Nevermind I'm a complete idiot, i wasn't signing it properly. 3 hours of sleep apparently isn't enough >_>

Return to “ARK”