Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vita 3.66 Patapon 2 exploit working emu/app list and various

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
slaminger

Vita 3.66 Patapon 2 exploit working emu/app list and various

Post by slaminger »

Firstly hello, my name is steve and i am new to this site. ive been a member of another site for about 4 years now but its for a different sony system.

i went through the process of this exploit. and after a couple of tries got it all working. so now ive got vhbl. but... what works and what does not? ive got master boy and nes running. but i cannot get snes to work. it black screens. or with one version i get weird colors. same with gPSP. it either does not work or i get a loop during install where it just clicks. I am about to try scumm and atari and see what i get. anyone out there have snes working? or any emu that i have not mentioned? or apps??
Advertising
doctorgoat

Re: Vita 3.66 Patapon 2 exploit working emu/app list and var

Post by doctorgoat »

where are you getting them from? you should be getting them from the mega archive linked in smoke's thread
Advertising
slaminger

Post by slaminger »

honestly from qj because the google links for the vbhl version of snes is dead
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

Get them from the mega archive in Smoke's thread. They're already prepared for vhbl.
slaminger

Post by slaminger »

do you have the link? and ive tried snes with and without the intro to no avail. i dont think it was smoke's thread but there was one on here with a vbhl snes and the link did not work. so i tried the vbhl compatible one and got a black screen
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

https://mega.co.nz/#F!NlYCQITY!MU9WnA7_V98tnJC8zUxWRA

It's in that thread. At the top. Go to the PS Vita section at the bottom for stuff.
slaminger

Post by slaminger »

thanks :) hopefully these work with the 3.66 because nothing else seemed to be. ill post back in a bit after i try them
jaboterror

Post by jaboterror »

Hello, about the loop while installing: I think it's because the INSTALL.ZIP is a zip with compression. I had the same problem. I solved it decompressing and packaging the file again without compression, in store mode.
slaminger

Post by slaminger »

So gpsp now works. Dadelus as well which I had not tried. Still no snes tho. It gives me funky colors or a black screen still. Tho when loading the rom if says bad checksum n some stuff failed. I've tried more then 1 rom however.
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

Are you FTPing stuff in? Do you have your FTP client set to single file transfer/binary mode?

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”