Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] Patapon 2 VHBL installer (3.36) (v3.2)

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
MoonsBane

Re: [Release] Patapon 2 VHBL installer (3.36) (v2)

Post by MoonsBane »

I may have to get numblast then... just been using Patapon2 and so far it's worked for FF 1-4 and Tactics Ogre but what i really want is my KHBBS final mix, and of course Type-0... ugh.
Advertising
militantslash

Post by militantslash »

Is there a general consensus that compressing the iso when using sign np is good or bad. I have tried fifa 14 psp using uno and got a black screen and kicked back to main screen. Wonder if leaving uncompressed would fix?
Advertising
Last edited by militantslash on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoonsBane

Post by MoonsBane »

militantslash wrote:Is there a genetal consensus that compressing the iso when using sign np is good or bad. I have tried fifa 14 psp using uno and got a black screen and kicked back to main screen. Wonder if leaving uncompressed would fix?
Not sure. So far compression hasn't worked for me at all but I haven't tried it much. Trying it now. Seems that uncompressed does work.
xfullmetal17

Post by xfullmetal17 »

I keep seeing that you should *not* use compression, unless something changed in a recent version of sign_np.
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'
Renniej

Post by Renniej »

So I used Dissidia as my base game, Ur vhbl installation was so fast(Green screen) but my dissidia vhbl was taking forever to install with just a grey screen. So I shut off the ps vita in the middle of the vhbl installation leading to both games getting deleted somehow. After I tried constantly reinstalling VHBL, using the same and different base games(Loco rocco midnight) I still cant install it. I just retried making Dissidia my base game and the grey screen came up then all of a sudden:error occuredd c1-2858-3.
swein

Post by swein »

Thank you very much, it's really nice of run VHBL on 3.36
in the psp's world, nothing is imposible...
CyPhErLoUs

Post by CyPhErLoUs »

After watching dang near all of Zett's videos, I now have some understanding on how things work with the Vita, being a first timer and all with using an exploit on one.
I managed to create custom bubbles for VHBL [UNO as base], full version of Rock Band Unplugged [Creature Defense as base], and Ridge Racers 2 [Crimson Room Reverse as base] on 3.36.
Even my entire DLC collection for Rock Band Unplugged I bought works on it too.
PS1 -SCPH-101 - MM3 Modchip
PS2 - SCPH-39001 - 250GB - OPL
PSP - PSP-N1001 - 32GB - 6.60 Pro-C2
PSV - PCH-2001 - 32GB - 3.51 Rejuvenate
PS3 - CECH-2001A - 1TB - Rebug REX 4.70.1
PS4 - CUH-1001A - 1TB - Stock Firmware 2.55
Cyberm

Post by Cyberm »

How can I remove homebrews installed?
Well... I guess erasing them with Filezilla and Vita FTP shouldn't move them to a recycle bin or smth
Icywind15

Post by Icywind15 »

There's something about Locoroco midnight carnival
it asks for an update on the top left side of the game when you open the bubble
version 2.00 (5007KB) it says
no description
wvladimirs

Post by wvladimirs »

ok patapon 2 usa + locoroco carnival demo works, i already have vhbl running.

for those who have problem with red screen, check your typo in the comman line, is VHBL.ISO and EBOOT.PBP in uppercase (mayusculas), dont forget run just one time patapon 2, and if the psvita ask you to download again your base game delete patapon 2 and you base game and the savedata (dont forget backup ypur game first lol) rebuild data base and copy again patapon2 your base game and your savedata.

now i need help installing filer and ftp. gime some love. // edit. i found a way myself . thanks.

sorry for my english
Last edited by wvladimirs on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”