Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Homebrew Bubble Icon

bodega

Homebrew Bubble Icon

Post by bodega »

I have seen that some people ask others to share their icon for homebrew bubble.
Here is my little collection, feel free to post your own icon.

If you want to change the icon and the name that appears in LiveArea you need to:
  • unpack-pbp your base EBOOT.PBP
  • Then replace the ICON0.PNG with one of these file
  • Edit your param.sfo changing only the title (not the title ID like NPEG... only the title like NUMBLAST)
  • Then pack-pbp with only PARAM.SFO and ICON0.PNG; then rename the eboot in PBOOT.PBP
  • Copy the PBOOT.PBP inside the bubble folder that end with & (the one that contain the original PSN EBOOT)
  • At last restore database from Recovery Mode

You can use the toolchain or the mini sdk to do it. You can also use PSP unpacker 0.94 to unpack the eboot in conjunction with another tool to repack the eboot.
ARK.PNG
ARK.PNG (8.7 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
PSPXMB.PNG
PSPXMB.PNG (16.22 KiB) Viewed 3573 times

That zip file contain the following icons: ARK Loader, PS1 Loader, TNV Loader, PSV Filer, VHBL and vitaFTP
bubble_icon.zip
(68.43 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
Advertising
Last edited by bodega on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sorry 4 my bad english :)

Follow me on Twitter erBodega
JulianRDTG

Re: Homebrew Bubble Icon

Post by JulianRDTG »

Awesome! Thanks m8!
Advertising
PS4 (Black) - OFW 1.71
PS4 (Grey Special Edition) - OFW 2.03
PS3 CECH-2001A REBUG D-REX 4.56.2
PS3 CECHH01+CECHL REBUG REX 4.56.2 - CECHH01 DONATED
PS3 CECHA01 Rogero 3.55
PS Vita - 3.18 - TN-V & VHBL
PSTV - 3.20 - TN-V
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Its nice and all that you are sharing them and all but DO NOT start making a million different posts for these icons, Keep them in the first post.
I have also deleted you reserved ***, Consider that needless second post as your none needed reserved.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
bodega

Post by bodega »

fate6 wrote:Its nice and all that you are sharing them and all but DO NOT start making a million different posts for these icons, Keep them in the first post.
I have also deleted you reserved ***, Consider that needless second post as your none needed reserved.
I have made two different post for the icon because i am allowed to add only 3 icon per post.
That's why i have made the third reserved *** post, to add other 3 icon, avoiding post them on different pages.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

bodega wrote: I have made two different post for the icon because i am allowed to add only 3 icon per post.
That's why i have made the third reserved *** post, to add other 3 icon, avoiding post them on different pages.
Why wouldn't you just upload the images somewhere? You could post as many as you want that way.
Or even a pack of all of them to simplify things even further plus you could then make a picture made of all the individual icons so people can see what's included.
You would only need to upload one zip and post one picture that way.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Yeah, you can host the images somewhere else, get it's direct link, then post that link here inside this tag.

Code: Select all

[IMG][/IMG]
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
bodega

Post by bodega »

qwikrazor87 wrote:Yeah, you can host the images somewhere else, get it's direct link, then post that link here inside this tag.

Code: Select all

[IMG][/IMG]
Hi qwikrazor,

i have not uploaded the icons in a site like imgshack because I am unlucky with these sites, they delete my images in a short time. So i have uploaded all the icons inside a zip file in the first post, so if you want you can delete the second post

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Might I suggest dropbox or copy? not sure if it can be done with GDrive or One Drive but yea.

Return to “Homebrews”