Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Homebrew that allows usb charging

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
onehitwonder

Homebrew that allows usb charging

Post by onehitwonder »

Is their any homebrews that allow usb charging while playing a game, or if the psp is turned off or dead battery?
Advertising
jack52032

Re: Homebrew that allows usb charging

Post by jack52032 »

no
Advertising
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

onehitwonder wrote:Is their any homebrews that allow usb charging while playing a game, or if the psp is turned off or dead battery?
There's a plugin called AlwaysUSB that will charge your battery in GAME and POPS modes...if "USB Charge" is enabled from your PSP. When enabled, and you enter into GAME or POPS mode (VSH mode is possible, but very buggy, per the ReadMe), it establishes a USB connection. This will allow your battery to charge while in those modes, and is also useful for file management purposes. It's really helpful when running emulators, as it allows you to delete and add ROMs w/o having to exit the emu.

It won't work w/o a battery or when your PSP is turned off though.

Before using check the included documentation carefully.

AlwaysUSB [v1.7]:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9myhsd4ig2bcuhz
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
fouadtjuhmaster

Post by fouadtjuhmaster »

onehitwonder wrote:their
There*
onehitwonder wrote:Is their any homebrews that allow usb charging while playing a game, or if the psp is turned off or dead battery?
There is no Homebrew that can do that, but I think you are referring to PSP plugins?

As MadZiontist said, AlwaysUSB is a handy plugin. However, if I recall, the PSP plugin GameMenu has a feature of turning USB on and off while playing a game.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Or ya know just enable the option in recovery, Then in XMB start USB mode the start the charge then back out and do whatevz.
2K+ only obviously.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

MadZiontist wrote:
There's a plugin called AlwaysUSB that will charge your battery in GAME and POPS modes...if "USB Charge" is enabled from your PSP. When enabled, and you enter into GAME or POPS mode (VSH mode is possible, but very buggy, per the ReadMe), it establishes a USB connection. This will allow your battery to charge while in those modes, and is also useful for file management purposes. It's really helpful when running emulators, as it allows you to delete and add ROMs w/o having to exit the emu.

AlwaysUSB [v1.7]:
Is that plugin make it possible to USB-charge with mobile charging packs ? As you know in order to do that we need to hardmod our PSPs formerly. I dont have powerbank but if someone confirms that its working with that plugin I would buy right away.
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
fouadtjuhmaster

Post by fouadtjuhmaster »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:

AlwaysUSB [v1.7]:
Is that plugin make it possible to USB-charge with mobile charging packs ? As you know in order to do that we need to hardmod our PSPs formerly. I dont have powerbank but if someone confirms that its working with that plugin I would buy right away.
I should work. I used to charge my PSP through USB in the car.
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

PSP go cant keep Bluetooth on while connected to USB, there is no change with that plugin right ? I can't check it myself cause I have lme on my PSP go and plugin is for pro cfw
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:PSP go cant keep Bluetooth on while connected to USB, there is no change with that plugin right ? I can't check it myself cause I have lme on my PSP go and plugin is for pro cfw
Uh you do know plugins are not specific CFW dependent right? They will work on any CFW.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

fate6 wrote:Uh you do know plugins are not specific CFW dependent right? They will work on any CFW.
leda.prx would be an exception. D:
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Return to “Homebrews”