Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Go! Sudoku save data problem and questions about hacking

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
TeaFox

Go! Sudoku save data problem and questions about hacking

Post by TeaFox »

Hi everyone,

I'm new here so I hope this is in the right section for this thread.

I wanted to get into PS Vita homebrew for a few weeks now since I got my handheld, but was a little overwhelmed by the whole process required. But today I bought Tekken 2 and Go! Sudoku so that I can get finally started, slowly, one step at a time.

But before I could even start with anything, here comes the first problem, Go! Sudoku thinks my memory card (well, virtual PSP memory card) is full, when in actuality I have over 2 GB left on my Vita's Memory Stick. I deleted two PSP Save files I didn't need from other games, but it still says it's full. Any ideas on what I could try?

I also have some additional questions about the whole hacking thing if that is ok, I numbered them so it's easier for everyone:

1. If the exploit game should become unusable, will I be able to regain access to the XMB via a new exploit game that works with a newer firmware?
2. If a new firmware is installed will the PSP Emulator and files be deleted/rewritten by the firmware? Basicly, will I lose the install I had before and all its files?

So far these are all the questions I urgently want to ask. Thanks in advance.
Advertising
Melon Bread

Re: Go! Sudoku save data problem and questions about hacking

Post by Melon Bread »

1. Yes, yet the only way the exploit will be come unusable is if a update comes out that patches it and you update to it.

2. IIRC no Vita update has overwritten anything that would effect your eCFW (PSP side) beside not being able to access it via a patched exploit.

Basically wait to update until the community dems it safe or a new exploit comes out. :mrgreen:
As for your save space issue with your exploit game I am unsure on a solution, sorry. :oops:
Advertising
HOPEdieFAST

Re: Go! Sudoku save data problem and questions about hacking

Post by HOPEdieFAST »

you have used the ps3 transfer method to install the game exploit and activate your account?

Return to “General”