Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Android VS iOS

Everything related to smartphones and tablets that doesn't fit in the other forums
Alpmaster

Re: Android VS iOS

Post by Alpmaster »

Wolfmade wrote:I'll just leave this here.

Awesome also Android devices are not extravagant prices.
Advertising
Game On!
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

Android because Apple is a huge waste of money !! :mrgreen:
Advertising
alevisawesom

Post by alevisawesom »

iOS as with a Jailbreak (now possible with the new Pangu8 tool), it is much, much easier to customize than android. Also there is the iPod touch, and I don't want a phone, but I do want a device that fits in my pocket, and android really does not have that.
Please refer to me as arcticsn0w, not alevisawesom.

PSP 2001 - 6.61 ME-2.3 (main)
PS2 Slim - FMCB
iPod touch 5 - 8.1.1 jailbroken
iPad 2 - 8.1.1 jailbroken
OG Pebble - 2.8.1 PebbleBits
Android Tab - 4.2.2 rooted
Wii - 4.3, HBC
2010 MBP - OS X 10.10
neo48

Post by neo48 »

iOS as with a Jailbreak (now possible with the new Pangu8 tool), it is much, much easier to customize than android. Also there is the iPod touch, and I don't want a phone, but I do want a device that fits in my pocket, and android really does not have that.
Easier to customize than android? I don't think so.

As for the fitting pocket scenario, xperia z1 compact says hi. Also, there are so many other smaller android devices.

I'm also not a fan of phones with huge screens. 4.5 to 4.7 is the ideal size for me. I love sony for making the compact series. Flagship specs in a compact body.
deathblade200

Post by deathblade200 »

alevisawesom wrote:iOS as with a Jailbreak (now possible with the new Pangu8 tool), it is much, much easier to customize than android. Also there is the iPod touch, and I don't want a phone, but I do want a device that fits in my pocket, and android really does not have that.
easier to customize? I guess so if you mean no customization at all....while with android on the other hand you can customize EVERYTHING to your liking...as for you saying android does not have a device that fits in your pocket Iphone 4-6 are about the same size as nexus 4-6 respectively....except iphones hardware is outdated as ****
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

alevisawesom wrote:iOS as with a Jailbreak (now possible with the new Pangu8 tool), it is much, much easier to customize than android. Also there is the iPod touch, and I don't want a phone, but I do want a device that fits in my pocket, and android really does not have that.
Lol wut? You sound like one of those iOS fan boys.
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

alevisawesom wrote:iOS as with a Jailbreak (now possible with the new Pangu8 tool), it is much, much easier to customize than android.
Can you replace the launcher, install custom ROMs or install other operating systems on a jailbroken iPhone? I thought so.
alevisawesom wrote:but I do want a device that fits in my pocket, and android really does not have that.
My 4" phone that perfectly fits in my pocket would like to disagree with you.
Paton6

Post by Paton6 »

Android wins.
Why?
This is the fact.
lol
I love playing retro emulator games and PSP, PS1 games on my JXD S7800B(from jxdofficial.com).

Return to “General”