Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Trouble transferring ISO's and Homebrews to Vita

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
RyanDaRaikou

Trouble transferring ISO's and Homebrews to Vita

Post by RyanDaRaikou »

Okay, I've been dealing with this for a long time and I got tired of it so I came here for some help. I bought the game called Gladiator Begins from the US PSN Store on my Vita, I copied over the exploit data and the 660.pbp onto my Vita. I installed the 6.60 files and Im able to look around the PSP's XMB and do whatever. Now, I followed The Zett's and many other people's tutorials and I still cant get any homebrew or ISOs to transfer over. I have the homebrew in a .zip file named BREW.zip and it's compression level is Store. I put it inside the folder where the Xploit's save data is and attempted to copy it over. It takes about 1 minute and the file is around 50 mg. When it finishes copying, I check how big the file is and it says its only 1865kb which is nowhere close to how big the file is. I have OpenCMA installed and I have tested it by going into Airplane mode on both my laptop and my Vita and I am able to connect it. When I try to copy over an ISO, I put it inside the save folder, and name the ISO RCSM.iso (for Ratchet & Clank Size Matters) and the same thing happens. I wait 5 minutes, it finishes, I check the file, its only 1865kb. Why is this happening? Would anyone be kind enough to help me? This is very frustrating and annoying. The only thing I managed to copy over was PSPFiler, by renaming it to RECOVERY.pbp. The only solution I've found otherwise is manually downloading the homebrew using the PSP's browser and moving it to the GAME folder using PSPFiler, I tried this with ISO's but PSPFiler cant open .7z files which is the only thing I've been able to download directly to the PSP.
Thanks in advance for any help given.
Advertising
Conjo

Re: Trouble transferring ISO's and Homebrews to Vita

Post by Conjo »

The file extension should also be all in caps.
disable "Hide extensions for known file types"
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... extensions
Advertising
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.60 + HENkaku
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
Tigrexx007

Post by Tigrexx007 »

Had the same problem yesterday, with another game.

Activate the file extension and write all in CAPS like, GAME.ISO
RyanDaRaikou

Post by RyanDaRaikou »

Wait, what. Seriously? It had been tormenting me all this time, I've been waiting like a week, and that was the only problem? Im gonna go try this, I'll report back once done :D

EDIT: Okay, That just happened. It worked, Thanks!!!!!!! I feel like suck an idiot, I could've been playing this last weekend, and I had to wait until now just because I didnt have it capitalized. XD. Anyways, thanks again guys for your help!!!

Return to “TN CEF”