Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS1 Loader Compatibility Thread

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
stoneskull

Re: PS1 Loader Compatibility Thread

Post by stoneskull »

I'm about to test some games.

But I'm curious.. how do you bring up an options screen to make the game full screen or to just exit and load a different game?
Advertising
PSP 2000v1 6.60ME + PRO
Vita 1000WiFi 3.60 + HENkaku
reprep

Post by reprep »

stoneskull wrote:I'm about to test some games.

But I'm curious.. how do you bring up an options screen to make the game full screen or to just exit and load a different game?
hold the PS button for about 2 seconds, you can change screen options, button remapping etc there in the settings. unfortunately there is no way to get back to the menu. you should exit the game and reload the exploit.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Tigrexx007 wrote:[Made a Multi-Disc]
Have you by chance tried a single disk eboots? I've already decided that if any of my backups freeze in a certain spot, I'll convert the save to PCSX and get past it, then convert the save back to PSP. I've done this in the past.

----

Does Legend Of Dragoon freeze here (after the fight)? I think that's disk 3, if this is the case, try to kill her without dragoons. IIRC this stopped it from crashing.

----

Qwik mentioned popsloader being a possibility for the PS1 loader, hopefully this happens.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Tigrexx007

Post by Tigrexx007 »

dmaskell92 wrote:
Have you by chance tried a single disk eboots? I've already decided that if any of my backups freeze in a certain spot, I'll convert the save to PCSX and get past it, then convert the save back to PSP. I've done this in the past.

----

Does Legend Of Dragoon freeze here (after the fight)? I think that's disk 3, if this is the case, try to kill her without dragoons. IIRC this stopped it from crashing.

----

Qwik mentioned popsloader being a possibility for the PS1 loader, hopefully this happens.

Yes, i tried Single and Multi-Discs. Both versions have the same Problems.
And no, the Legend of Dragoon freeze, was a bit later. Don´t know exactly where it was, i deleted the game after that freeze and played it normally at my PS1. c:

A popsloader would be nice. Just need the 3.72fw and almost all PS1 games gonna work. ;)
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

Tigrexx007 wrote:
dmaskell92 wrote:

----

----

Yes, i tried Single and Multi-Discs. Both versions have the same Problems.
And no, the Legend of Dragoon freeze, was a bit later. Don´t know exactly where it was, i deleted the game after that freeze and played it normally at my PS1. c:

A popsloader would be nice. Just need the 3.72fw and almost all PS1 games gonna work. ;)
not possible.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

I see, that's bad news. It's still nice for what it is.

----

Too bad you couldn't put popsloader into a Eboot.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
deathblade200

Post by deathblade200 »

dmaskell92 wrote:I see, that's bad news. It's still nice for what it is.

----

Too bad you couldn't put popsloader into a Eboot.
by not possible he means "i've done it already I just refuse to release it but want to make a big scene about it anyway"
Samus

Post by Samus »

Many thanks to Total-Noob. While I've only just started testing the XMoto PS1 Loader, so far it's managing flawlessly the Konami games that were buggy or unplayable on TN-V10. Very impressive quick fix, though I realize it comes not without its cost to the community.

Arc the Lad II US - Working
Policenauts JP (subtitled fan translation) - Working
Suikoden US - Working

Does anyone have any info on Vita TV compatibility, by any chance? I'm guessing it would require a PS1 Exploit purchased on the JP Store.
deckardbr

Post by deckardbr »

I'm trying the XS Moto NTSC exploit. I'm on 3.01. I am able to load the exploit and see the selection of games I have.

All my eboots fail even ones confirmed working (like Megaman Legends). I get black screen then an error. I use the Megamix 101 savefile TN-V and they run perfectly in that.

Errors I get are (E-ffffff) and (C1-2858-3)

Any ideas? This should work on 3.18 and below so 3.01 should be fine?

Edit: figured out my issue was compression on eboots needs to be zero, hope this helps anyone who has a similar issue
Last edited by deckardbr on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
reprep

Post by reprep »

Samus wrote:Many thanks to Total-Noob. While I've only just started testing the XMoto PS1 Loader, so far it's managing flawlessly the Konami games that were buggy or unplayable on TN-V10. Very impressive quick fix, though I realize it comes not without its cost to the community.

Arc the Lad II US - Working
Policenauts JP (subtitled fan translation) - Working
Suikoden US - Working

Does anyone have any info on Vita TV compatibility, by any chance? I'm guessing it would require a PS1 Exploit purchased on the JP Store.
Tekken 2 JP works on Vita TV.

Return to “TN CEF”