Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Which exploit game has the better compatibility?

Chris.beanz

Which exploit game has the better compatibility?

Post by Chris.beanz »

I own Megamix and Patapon 1&2. I have access to right now: Cubixx, Pool Hall Pro, Persona 2, Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar!, Talkman Travel Tokyo, Tokobot and Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins. Can also get a few games that contain vulnerabilities but guessing those won't have save files for a little. As the question states, are any of these games better with TN-V/ARK compatibility than the others? I know I read that if the game is too small you can't even load ISOS through it. If anyone has tried/tested any of the methods I would really appreciate some advice, thanks :)
Advertising
My PSN Profile
My Devices
PS Vita 1001 Wi-Fi 3.60 w/ Henkaku exploit
PS Vita 1001 Wi-Fi 3.61 OFW
PSP 1001 w/ 6.60 ME 1.8
Melon Bread

Re: Which exploit game has the better compatibility?

Post by Melon Bread »

Chris.beanz wrote:I own Megamix and Patapon 1&2. I have access to right now: Cubixx, Pool Hall Pro, Persona 2, Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar!, Talkman Travel Tokyo, Tokobot and Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins. Can also get a few games that contain vulnerabilities but guessing those won't have save files for a little. As the question states, are any of these games better with TN-V/ARK compatibility than the others? I know I read that if the game is too small you can't even load ISOS through it. If anyone has tried/tested any of the methods I would really appreciate some advice, thanks :)
Patapon 1&2 runs on the latest firmware and is really easy to trigger.
Persona 2 and a couple other you listed do not work on 3.18
Advertising
FusionAxis

Post by FusionAxis »

i have gladiator begins, patapon 1, and patapon 2. both patapon games are really easy to trigger you just press continue and load the save so i'd choose one of those. personally i use patapon 2 because it works about 10 seconds faster.
ErnieBall

Post by ErnieBall »

If you use TN-V or ARK (kexploit) , all games have the same compatibility. It really comes down to filesize, trigger speed, and price.
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
hectorludovino

Post by hectorludovino »

Is there a way to hack a vita tv with ofw 3.18 and install ecfw, a cheap1. I have a vita tv and I really want to play psp game on the tv. Thanks..
MysticalLiete

Post by MysticalLiete »

They're all kernel mode so they should be the same. I believe minis can be limited by file size though.
a.k.a sj33
FusionAxis

Post by FusionAxis »

hectorludovino wrote:Is there a way to hack a vita tv with ofw 3.18 and install ecfw, a cheap1. I have a vita tv and I really want to play psp game on the tv. Thanks..
vita tv is done the same way as a normal vita. get the game and files and install tnv. nothing different. i have tnv on my vita tv right now and its awesome
Chris.beanz

Post by Chris.beanz »

Thanks a lot guys for the responses, I'll stick with Patapon 2 then since it's already installed on the Vita that I'm upgrading :D
ErnieBall wrote:If you use TN-V or ARK (kexploit) , all games have the same compatibility. It really comes down to filesize, trigger speed, and price.
This is not true, when FF Type-0 came out I absolutely could not get it to work on the Megamix exploit. Not sure if I'm the only one that was plagued with problems with the Megamix exploit on 3.01 but once I switched over to King Of Pool, using the exact same data used with Megamix, everything worked like a charm. Also noticed some better compatibility with certain homebrews, particularly bookr.
My PSN Profile
My Devices
PS Vita 1001 Wi-Fi 3.60 w/ Henkaku exploit
PS Vita 1001 Wi-Fi 3.61 OFW
PSP 1001 w/ 6.60 ME 1.8
hectorludovino

Post by hectorludovino »

Yeah, but wich game do I have to use, from the store, coz I was looking for gladiator Began but I didnt find it
MysticalLiete

Post by MysticalLiete »

Gladiator Begins should still be there. Search in katakana. It appears for me when searching for ぐらでぃ
a.k.a sj33

Return to “Homebrews”