Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Having Trouble with a thing

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
ZenTech

Having Trouble with a thing

Post by ZenTech »

So I have access to a PS Vita with 3.01 firmware but I do not have access to any of the current exploit games.
I knew that there was a way to proxy the psn server in order to buy the exploits but I'm not sure if that works anymore.

So what I need help with is finding out how to get the exploitable titles for TN-V with this PS Vita that has 3.01 without have to update to 3.18 and without the use of a PS3 (which is something I do not have access to)
Advertising
nightnero253

Re: Having Trouble with a thing

Post by nightnero253 »

ZenTech wrote:So I have access to a PS Vita with 3.01 firmware but I do not have access to any of the current exploit games.
I knew that there was a way to proxy the psn server in order to buy the exploits but I'm not sure if that works anymore.

So what I need help with is finding out how to get the exploitable titles for TN-V with this PS Vita that has 3.01 without have to update to 3.18 and without the use of a PS3 (which is something I do not have access to)
You will need a ps3, or else you out of luck. the 3.18 exploit game was already pulled from the psn, and the proxy servers no longer work.
Advertising
ZenTech

Post by ZenTech »

nightnero253 wrote:
ZenTech wrote:So I have access to a PS Vita with 3.01 firmware but I do not have access to any of the current exploit games.

You will need a ps3, or else you out of luck. the 3.18 exploit game was already pulled from the psn, and the proxy servers no longer work.
Could I borrow a friends PS3 and just sign into my PSN on their system to grab the game?
I had already purchased the game before so would I just have to download it to the PS3 and then transfer it to the vita?
What's the process of doing that since the PS3 would be up to date and the vita wouldn't?
Conjo

Post by Conjo »

Yes, you can use a friend's PS3, see this: http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.60 + HENkaku
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

ZenTech wrote:Could I borrow a friends PS3 and just sign into my PSN on their system to grab the game?
I had already purchased the game before so would I just have to download it to the PS3 and then transfer it to the vita?
What's the process of doing that since the PS3 would be up to date and the vita wouldn't?
Yeah, you can use your friend's PS3, just create a sub account with your PSN account, then just download the game and transfer it.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Return to “General”