Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

OpenCMA Wi-Fi?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Leon2342

OpenCMA Wi-Fi?

Post by Leon2342 »

I lost my usb cable and I have no moeny to go out and buy a replacement, I was wondering if there was a way to connect to OpenCMA with WiFi. I am on 3.01 currently
Advertising
OG Vita 3.60 Emulation Machine
PS Vita-PCH2000 stock or something i think lol
Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!
Taronish3

Re: OpenCMA Wi-Fi?

Post by Taronish3 »

It is working fine tried it.
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Leon2342

Post by Leon2342 »

Taronish3 wrote:It is working fine tried it.
can you maybe guide me through on how? i installed cma for my firmware version and installed opencma but wheneer i try to connect with wifi it says i must update the system

=====

okay apparntly it works now...nevermind
Last edited by SMOKE on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged posts
Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

When I had open cma and ecfw ps vita account I was able to use wifi via my router without internet on if my router was online connected to net my connetion not comptlet.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Leon2342

Post by Leon2342 »

Wolfmade wrote:How do you charge your Vita? I wasn't aware that there were Vita chargers with undetachable cords.
well i lost my cable the day i posted that, to answer how i charge my vita, i dont, its currently dead, i wanted to play some yugioh while i was laying on my bed ebfore i went to sleep

Return to “TN CEF”