Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Plus questions

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
guile

PS Plus questions

Post by guile »

I'm on firmware 3.01 and have been on airplane mode for a while. My PS+ subscription ended recently but I renewed it. The Vita doesn't know that though since it's been on airplane mode.

Is it possible to reactivate the licenses without updating the firmware? What is the easiest way to do that? Can I redownload games with a ps3 or transfer them back and forth and somewhere along the way the licenses are renewed? Or can I connect to Wifi without updating from 3.01 firmware?
Advertising
jack52032

Re: PS Plus questions

Post by jack52032 »

try cma ps3 trick
Advertising
wizard

Post by wizard »

guile wrote:I'm on firmware 3.01 and have been on airplane mode for a while. My PS+ subscription ended recently but I renewed it. The Vita doesn't know that though since it's been on airplane mode.

Is it possible to reactivate the licenses without updating the firmware? What is the easiest way to do that? Can I redownload games with a ps3 or transfer them back and forth and somewhere along the way the licenses are renewed? Or can I connect to Wifi without updating from 3.01 firmware?
What I used to do before I bought my second vita was to redownload PS+ game to the ps3 then use the ocma trick to send it over to the vita.
1k White Vita 3.65 - Black Vita 3.60/3G PSVSD
2k JP Blue&Black Vita 3.60
PS TV 3.60 - PS TV up to date
PS3 slim up to date
PS4 1.75 - PS4 up to date
darkness_shadow

Post by darkness_shadow »

I also bought a second vita (tired of this [removed]) so my first vita is basically a psp :)
Last edited by SMOKE on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed profanity
PS VITA 3.68 H-ENCORE 200GB
We are in the matrix
guile

Post by guile »

Thanks for the advice. Just for anyone wondering in the future, it does look like you need to redownload ps plus games and reinstall with a ps3. I tried transferring back and forth but it didnt update the license. Unfortunately you lose save data but at least you can access certain games.

Return to “TN CEF”