Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PicoDrive Emulator?

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
nazar_ops

PicoDrive Emulator?

Post by nazar_ops »

So I want to download the PicoDrive emulator for VHBL. But I can't find it anymore. The links that were linked in the wololo download section does not work anymore. Any suggestions on where I can search for the emulator?
Advertising
PS VITA 1000-PCH WIFI Model
PS VITA 2000-PCH Lime Green & White WIFI Model

Check out my YT channel. I do PS VITA commentaries, unboxings and more =)

Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCippbNLSEHdlIGuxVAY8L2w
JamppCobal

Re: PicoDrive Emulator?

Post by JamppCobal »

Don't let SMOKE hear you say you don't know where to download homebrew for VHBL/TN.
Here you go. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10859
Advertising
PS VITA 1.80 Urbanix TN-B something awesomer
I absolutely LOVE IT when pirates are too stupid to get their stolen games to work!
Makes me laugh, every time :lol: :lol:
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

How the heck do you not know about my famous mega threads?!?! :shock:
Gizmosnack

Post by Gizmosnack »

Hi everyone. Been visiting Wololo for a while and have signed up in the hope of getting VHBL on my vita. I still have my PSP but I would love to emulate on the Vita's sweet OLED screen. Anyway, regarding Picodrive... I spent ages creating .pat cheat files for Picodrive if anyone would like me to upload them? The only catch is you need to make sure your rom file is the exact same name as the pat file. I did upload the collection with matching roms for a psp site a while ago but it got removed (probably due to having the roms in there) so I can only offer the cheat files (it was a very tedious process but Picodrive rocks with cheats!). I'd like to offer something to the community instead of being a leecher waiting for the new ninja release.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

If you want to PM it to me with instructions, your credits, and without roms, I'd be happy to add it to my threads :)
Gizmosnack

Post by Gizmosnack »

PM'd you Smoke. Thanks
Fracrat22

Post by Fracrat22 »

Hello i just got back into playing emulators on the psp i have a psp 1000 an am running 6.60pro c cfw i have picodrive 1.51 im trying to get game genie set up i did what the read me file suggested by making a game pat text doc. An put it in rom folder but its not showing up any suggestions on how to get this to work. Thanks in advance

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”