Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

Knighttimer

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by Knighttimer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:32 pm

After updating to TN-V9.5 from TN-V8, I cant seem to return to the psp xmb menu when playing psp games anymore. Previously I just had to hold the ps button down for a few seconds, but that doesnt work anymore. Is there another standardized shortcut now?

Thanks
Advertising

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Set it in the recovery menu. Default is Start + Select
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Knighttimer

Post by Knighttimer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:23 pm

fate6 wrote:Set it in the recovery menu. Default is Start + Select
ok, thanks.

Kirberry

Post by Kirberry » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:55 am

Tried following this but I'm stumped : http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/

I'm trying to get the persona 2:IS 3.01 exploit for a new vita (updated it from 1.81) to work. I've already done this exploit on my eu vita.
When I try to transfer the us ver of the psp game using opencma to the vita via my ps3 the cma says 'There are no content items'.

I have had no problem transferring over a normal us vita game to the new vita on 3.01 and running it, but for psp games it simply does not work(I have downloaded a few others from the us store to try)
I have tried restarting the vita and adding the psp game to my SEN download list via my pc but this does not seem to work, I have noticed that in opencma my us psn name is not appearing correctly for the account, just says 'user8313' instead of the actual us psn name like it did with my eu vita.

Could I not of activated my us account on my vita correctly?
Has anyone else had problems getting psp games over to the vita without updating the the latest firmware?
Appreciate any thoughts on fixing this issue.

EDIT: FIXED ISSUE
well i just got king of pool to work so i guess there is a problem with persona 2:Innocent Sin being seen, maybe the list of exploit games needs to be updated to let others know :D

squarefan

Post by squarefan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 am

I know this is a **** question but I don't have the PS3 at home right now to check. Can you purchase new vita games on your PS3 (official up to date firmware) and then transfer them to a Vita with CFW? I can't go online with my vita since it's using an older exploit.

Thanks for any replies!

ordi

Post by ordi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:32 am

You can transfer Vita games with the OpenCMA/PS3 trick (http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/) as well. But of course you can't play (or maybe transfer) Vita games that require a higher FW than the current FW of your Vita (newer Vita games require a higher FW). You can find a list here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14537

squarefan

Post by squarefan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:34 pm

ordi wrote:You can transfer Vita games with the OpenCMA/PS3 trick (http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/) as well. But of course you can't play (or maybe transfer) Vita games that require a higher FW than the current FW of your Vita (newer Vita games require a higher FW). You can find a list here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14537
Thank you!

Vegan Liengod

Post by Vegan Liengod » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi guys sorry if this isnt where i ask just say and ill move it but question.
Does anyone have the problem of the emulators not working or crashing on the space invaders vhbl?
3.15 firmware

PIQANO

Post by PIQANO » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:13 pm

1) Can i Install eCFW on my PS Vita even if i don't have the PS3 ?? and how to install the Exploited Game from the STORE (PSN) so i can use it to run the exploit..
2) PS Vita firmware : 2.61

* Thank you guys for your Help

ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:23 pm

You cannot install a game to a vita without a ps3 unless you are on the latest firmware. The PS3 is the only way to transfer a game to a vita on older firmware!
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website

Return to “Homebrews”