Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[New Release] Flappy Bird PSP [v2.0] & [v2.0-Mod] [Port]

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Mateus

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by Mateus »

hey,you also made an update for doodle jump PSP ?

Very nice dude :)
Advertising
MadZiontist

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by MadZiontist »

^Not me! I'm just a modder and uploader, as far as most of my contributions to this scene go. Programming is a skill set I haven't learned yet.

Oh, and I need to DL that Doodle Jump Update. :)
Advertising
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
MadZiontist

Re: [New Release] Flappy Bird PSP [v2.0] & [v2.0-Mod] [Port]

Post by MadZiontist »

The game has been updated to [v2.0]. I also included a [v2.0-Mod] that I made, that removes a black bar that's at the top of the gameplay screen in the original, that obstructs the graphical view. A minor improvement, that makes a relatively big difference imo. There's links in the OP for both versions. I also "optimized" the graphics in both versions, to reduce the file size a bit, without any loss in visual fidelity.
PSTV 64GB
edukarlo

Post by edukarlo »

nice port and love the mod.. but just a little observation.. the bird drops too fast, please modify to match the iOS/Android version .. and a double tap launches the bird too high.. just suggestions for the v3.. how about an ad-hoc compatibility also? haha.. i really love it when this mobile games get ported as a homebrew, makes me wanna throw away my android gadget, more games like this (e.g. candy crush / subway surfers / zombie tsunami / etc.) plus an official instagram app and an official external camera accessory will make me love my vita more and more and more....
PSVita 1001 FW 3.18
Talkman Travel Tokyo TN-V10
Tekken 2 TN-X
---
Vita Accessory Port as USB OTG & A/V Output?
More info for PSVita Style CTF Theme V1.2x
Using Touch Screen Controls on TN-V?!?!?
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

edukarlo wrote:nice port and love the mod.. but just a little observation.. the bird drops too fast, please modify to match the iOS/Android version .. and a double tap launches the bird too high.. just suggestions for the v3.. how about an ad-hoc compatibility also? haha.. i really love it when this mobile games get ported as a homebrew, makes me wanna throw away my android gadget, more games like this (e.g. candy crush / subway surfers / zombie tsunami / etc.) plus an official instagram app and an official external camera accessory will make me love my vita more and more and more....
Oh, I had nothing to do with the creation of this game! I just downloaded it, and am sharing it here. The only mod I made of this is the Superman: It's Not A Bird! homebrew (I owe the site some screenshots. Sorry. :oops:). I'm unable to implement the features you're asking for though. I know that many members on this site could though, and maybe they will.

Edit: I remember now. I also modded the game to remove the black bar that was present in the original v2.0 release, and make the game fullscreen. But all credit goes to the developer Sandroron, who actually coded this game..
PSTV 64GB

Return to “Homebrews”