Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] 6.60 TN-V8

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
ordi

Re: [RELEASE] 6.60 TN-V8

Post by ordi »

Alpmaster wrote:What is up with this TNV8 am i the only one encountering having to update more than once as is if it downgrades by itself?
I don't think it's a problem with TN-V8; replace the older TN-V files in the exploit savedata with the TN-V8 files. Otherwise you downgrade the TN version yourself every time you transfer stuff with OpenCMA to the ePSP.
Advertising
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

Thank You i will try that where can i get the TNV8 files without manually downloading them on epsp?
Advertising
Game On!
ordi

Post by ordi »

TN posted a link on the first page of this thread. ;)
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

Alpmaster wrote:Thank You i will try that where can i get the TNV8 files without manually downloading them on epsp?
www.zload.net ;)

Search for your game/firmware and there are the files :)
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

The Z wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:Thank You i will try that where can i get the TNV8 files without manually downloading them on epsp?
http://www.zload.net ;)

Search for your game/firmware and there are the files :)
Thank You as always :P
Game On!
2mfo2

Post by 2mfo2 »

guys, I bought the pool hall pro american, downloaded and did everything contained in the tutorial, but nothing happens in the game. Has anyone used this game to install 6.60? If so, how did that to run TN V-8 and install it? grateful
myth

Post by myth »

2mfo2 wrote:guys, I bought the pool hall pro american, downloaded and did everything contained in the tutorial, but nothing happens in the game. Has anyone used this game to install 6.60? If so, how did that to run TN V-8 and install it? grateful
Thats not the game I used to expolite but I did watch a few youtube vids where it was used, they had to load the exploited save file before they could load into the exploite.
Ipse Imperator

Post by Ipse Imperator »

2mfo2 wrote:guys, I bought the pool hall pro american, downloaded and did everything contained in the tutorial, but nothing happens in the game. Has anyone used this game to install 6.60? If so, how did that to run TN V-8 and install it? grateful
I had the same problem, and the Z managed to help me out. Unlike most games, like Uno, the exploit will not automatically run as the game loads. For Pool hall Pro, you need to load the exploit save, and you can tell if it's registering the hack by the image and description of the save file when it brings up the loading screen, and, after loading, you need to go into the multiplayer section, choose rankings, then scroll down fast by holding, not pressing, down, then a white and/or green screen should pop up, at which point you should hold the R button. If successful, you should be in the recovery mode, then hit advance, then install 660.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

All you have to do is update to TN-V8 again, and transfer the game save to your PC overwriting the original. Now every time you transfer files with CMA it should be the updated version.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Unsung Hero

Post by Unsung Hero »

Im on 3.01 with ECFW. Is there any way i can access PSN off my Vita? Would liked to redeem a code before its too late.
Tried Vita Update Blocker, but that doesn't seem to work, im probably doing something wrong.
Have access to a PS3, but if possible i wouldn't want to use it. Since i have to update that as well.

Return to “TN CEF”